DBS Bank

DBS Bank Employee Reviews

India97 reviews

organisationbankculturebalancetechnologylifelearnlearning

Good Place to grow

Excellent atmosphere , supportive management, not much politics , cafeteria missing, great support on IJP, relaxed work culture, no extra work load, look upon personal growth

DBS contact centre is worst. Poor pay, no growth and pathetic employer behaviour.They only exploit employees at the call centre.No fun at work, no access to any extra skill development tools or activities.Increment is equal to nothing.

Pros

Brand name, nothing else

Cons

Poor pay, no growth and pathetic employer behaviour

DBS Bank insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun workplace and good hikes based on performance.

Overall it's very good company.1. Employee Benefits and culture is very nice. 2. Free transport and dbs cares the employees a lot.3. New technologies used here.

good place to work & Perform

good place to work & Performfriendly environmentgood facilitiesexcellent managersall the fest are organizedexcellent managerspick and drop facilities are availablehelpful staff

Pros

snack, occasionally

Cons

long hours or stay back depends

Very good learning.Free transport.They have iflex benefits for gym reimbursement, health checks etc.Good work life balance.Good benefits.Work is on latest technology and follow agile methodology.

Hectic but productive

Hectic but productiveSupportive managers consistent growthnice environmentgreat benifitsfun place to workhave fun activities and townhalls regularly

Good place to learn

Good place to learn.Provides iflex benefits which include gym reimbursement.Provides free transport.Supportive team.Follows agile methodology.Gives vouchers on various occasions like festivals etc.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Work life balance could be compramised

Very very stressful work life

- No process- Work without detailed requirements. Have to rework lot of times because of no clarity on requirements - Management don’t bother about employees. They give 6 months work to finish in 1 month. They believe employees should work 12-14 hours in weekdays and again on weekend’s. No weekend no public holidays. Looks they give good money at the time of joining. But it’s not for 40 hours/week. It’s 80 hours a week of work. - Have good leave policy but managers won’t ready if you want to take block leaves. - Works on all age old technologies. - Heavily stressful life. Employees get sick and still have to work.

Pros

Good pay, good leave policy, salary on 25th every month

Work life balance

It just ruin your career life. You can't learn anything from here. It's a process oriented company. They have lot of process but no solutions. Management always shows favaoratism.

Cons

Everything is cons except office timings.

Very nice place to work and learn new things.

I am very happy to work in this organization as it has given me many things to learn and also have great opportunities for future growth and good team with supporting management in each and everything.

Nice to work with dbs bank as customer sales executive and good impression in the on the bank I m working from last ,3year dbs bank only this company

very much intelligent staff

very nice bank for employeesvery much supportive to employeespolices are well set to get the desired results form the concerned staffvery well enjoy work life balance

In dbs bank we more focus on revenue part

I have join dbs on 9th march2020 as a cpe we are open digital salary acount and during the lockdown dbs more focus on insurance in terms of revenue and we sale the insurance every month and try to achive my target

Na

Good co to work withNiceGood mgmtAmazing officeHR policies are goodLeaves are goodLot to learn for someone switching to MNC#################################################

Pros

Health benifits, perks, Work life, HR policies, culture

Cons

Beaurocratic

Productive but not as comparative to other banks

Bank was very good and work culture also good but not productive as other bank not good for new learner, there is no one ask for creativity and trying to complete the job within the TAT. Everyone just want to enjoy in DBS culture. One more thing there are HR department are very strong.

Overall experience at DBS Bank is good

I liked the work culture. Explored many things.Got to learn a lot as this is first job. DBS has flexible working hours and work from home benefits as well . People in all levels are very cooperative.

good place to work

nice organisation employees are well educated. nice training they provided for me. I learnt good things in my life. i also learnt to behave with new peoples

Good Employee Friendly and Value Driven organisation

Good Employee Friendly and Value Driven organisation. Embodies Asian Values and takes good care of employees. Encourages healthy inter personal culture.

Fun work place

Best work-life balance as a policy implemented. Employment benefits and working environment. I have been working at DBS Bank full-time for more than a year.

Productive workplace with strong sense of team spirit

It was a small team, we worked with a sense of purpose and camaraderie. One of the main challenges was the branch network, we had only eight branches in India at that time (2013-14), and only one in eastern India. It was fun convincing clients to start banking with us irrespective of the absence of a big network of branches and ATMs. As a result each and every client we acquired was served with utmost care, professionalism and empathy. The most satisfying part was when an existing client expressed satisfaction with us and further gave us some good references among his/her colleagues and friends. Word of mouth was our biggest and only advertisement, at that time DBS India had not yet started advertising in print or television. And the most challenging part was striking balance between new time spent on acquisitions and serving existing clients and keeping them happy. I learned international trade finance, particularly dealing with documentary credit, facilitating export receipts and import payments. As it was a small team , the Management was quite accessible and could be approached for support, with queries and the occasional suggestions.

Pros

Local Conveyance reimbursement, house rent allowance, weekday offs

Not Fair ( AP team)

AP Team sits very long hours. It's not MNC Culture. Senior-level managers watch always how many times leaving the seat. At what time he/she is going etc. Don't see the performance. They see only how much time spending time at the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DBS Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DBS Bank with