DBS Bank

DBS Bank Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

This is great chance to improve. The bank was set up by the Government of Singapore in July 1968 to take over the industrial financing activities from the Economic Development Board. Today, its branches numbering more than 100 can be found island-wide. DBS Bank is the largest bank in South East Asia by assets and among the larger banks in Asia, with total assets of S$482 billion as at 31 Dec 2016. It has market-dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund-raising in Singapore and Hong Kong.
I guess company should work on training. Company is good in working terms, people in all levels are very corporative but should help people when they are on process of there on job training..sometimes lack of support knowledge wise.
Cons
No proper guidence.
It was a great place to work. Workplace culture was also nice.. I learned allot about banking operations, Risk management, Know You Customer procedure, Debit Card handling, dispute management etc. Management was great.It was also a fun place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DBS Bank?