DBS Bank

DBS Bank Employee Reviews for Executive

I have join dbs on 9th march2020 as a cpe we are open digital salary acount and during the lockdown dbs more focus on insurance in terms of revenue and we sale the insurance every month and try to achive my target
A great bank and amazing culture. Good work - life balance. The world's best bank indeed! Humble people and kind atmosphere. You'll love working here!
You have to slog, slog and slog only. You don't have any personal life here. You have to work on all holidays. There's no life in this oraganisation. And you can't ask your boss for leave on holidays also, that is more like a sin here.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
long hours, no work life balance, no personal life, no holidays
Day starts with quick movements of files to the credit. Morning time is very Busy. At Dbs I learned to work with team and finish the work within feasible time with good relation with team members. Management is good, it provides good facilities to its employees. At Dbs work culture is good, everyone enjoys the work with fun and hard work. At Dbs there is quite pressure. Late seating is very common. At Dbs team is good, everyone work with pressure but also create fun and jokes at workplace.
Pros
Pick and drop service to and from station
Cons
Long hours and less salary
Its a great place to learn new things and enjoy working everyday. Management bestows ownership on all DBS employees. Ideas are considered and everyone's perspective is valuable. Incredibly smart and friendly people.
Very good place to work and management also very helpful to sort out any problem. Colleagues were very good and supportive and fun to work with them.