DBS Bank

DBS Bank Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have join dbs on 9th march2020 as a cpe we are open digital salary acount and during the lockdown dbs more focus on insurance in terms of revenue and we sale the insurance every month and try to achive my target
I liked the work culture. Explored many things.Got to learn a lot as this is first job. DBS has flexible working hours and work from home benefits as well . People in all levels are very cooperative.
Good Employee Friendly and Value Driven organisation. Embodies Asian Values and takes good care of employees. Encourages healthy inter personal culture.
Best work-life balance as a policy implemented. Employment benefits and working environment. I have been working at DBS Bank full-time for more than a year.
It's good place to work and having fun at work.. I will recommend my friend to work in dbs as it is a good place to work. Moreover in a competitive market it help us to develop our knowledge in dbs
Cons
I guess company should work on training. Company is good in working terms, people in all levels are very corporative but should help people when they are on process of there on job training..sometimes lack of support knowledge wise.
Cons
No proper guidence.
Wonderful place and steep learning curve. The firm provides great opportunities to lead projects of strategic importance to the bank, and take full accountability to even younger management personnel.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the work life balance and flexibility offered to the employees. The movement from one designation to another is also quite smooth and there are no issues in the managers as well. Learning to work in a dynamic and growing bank is something which I personally learned from this organisation. They are quite structured and well organised.
Pros
Work life balance and employee benfits
Cons
Little bit of vision in senior management
Stressful but indulge in learning. Most of the management is tech savvy which encourages technical and startup culture across the organisation. Work life balance is not there but mostly are digital projects hence much scope to learn latest technologies.
Pros
Learning
Cons
work life balance
Great work life balance and the organisational culture gives everyone time to find ones feet and settle down. Training on Investment products is average.
A day at DBS is always challenging with new tasks. Learning curve is very steep. Motivates you to learn at a fast pace. DBS always remain a value add to my career.
It is good place to work Lot of benefits when compared to other companies.Supportive culture and great place to work at dbs. Management is promising good in many aspects.
You have to slog, slog and slog only. You don't have any personal life here. You have to work on all holidays. There's no life in this oraganisation. And you can't ask your boss for leave on holidays also, that is more like a sin here.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
long hours, no work life balance, no personal life, no holidays
Like to be work with such company, better place and funfill workplace. Work life balance. Technology enhancement and newer technology. Process oriented.
DBS Bank has pioneered the art of inspiring the employees to create a culture which encourages innovation and digital environment. A company which has featured in the best places to work truly deserves its spot.
Good Company with Great Vision and Mission Good Work Culture and Employee Oriented Supportive Management Innovative Technical Employees Top Management is very supportive and motivate
It's an amazing place to work. Great internal job movements, which helps to explore and learn. It has multitasking and liberal style of working. Training are imparted when ever in need.
Awesome place to work at. One gets immense job satisfaction. And it is very employee centric. We also get to learn a lot. Very happy to be part of it.
DBS is a good place to work for experience and knowledgeable persons.. DBS offers best pay to its employees.. opportunity to grow is also best in DBS.
As a fresher its best experience for me.As a new member of IT industry i got good opportunity to work as team member DBS account. Agile work culture really helpful for me.
Pros
1.Learn many things technical and non technical
The workplace culture is fantastic. Seniors are easily accessible. Teams are small and hence people know each other. Work life balance is also good. Overall a nice place to work.
  1. Job Security & Advancement