DBS Bank

DBS Bank Pay & Benefits reviews

I have join dbs on 9th march2020 as a cpe we are open digital salary acount and during the lockdown dbs more focus on insurance in terms of revenue and we sale the insurance every month and try to achive my target
Good co to work withNiceGood mgmtAmazing officeHR policies are goodLeaves are goodLot to learn for someone switching to MNC#################################################
Pros
Health benifits, perks, Work life, HR policies, culture
Cons
Beaurocratic
I liked the work culture. Explored many things.Got to learn a lot as this is first job. DBS has flexible working hours and work from home benefits as well . People in all levels are very cooperative.
Best work-life balance as a policy implemented. Employment benefits and working environment. I have been working at DBS Bank full-time for more than a year.
Happy to work in DBS Recognitions are good Timings are good Transport good Bonus Salary Good Hikes also Good Cultural Activities are Good Team outings are good
Cons
No Respect to colleagues, Managers treat juniors as their slaves. Do not ehave proper plan, vision. Your salary goes to others person. Managers are monarchs.
Good benefits to employees, Good leave policy, Good learning opportunities, Overall a good place to work, nice enviornment. If we are able to handle pressure, then it is an excellent employer to work for.
Its a great place to work with and has a good work culture. DBS has flexible work hours and Work from Home Benefits. The management and the benefits are extremely good and employee centric. Great Place to Be
No work from home option. No planned work. Agile definition is unknown to them. No salary balance. No freedom to switch between projects. HR are just dummy people.
Pros
Free transport and Birthday holiday.
Cons
Everything else.
Nice Company with Nice Staff Friendly Atmosphere Supportive People Bosses are really good Overall A good and a Healthy Workplace Strong Team Bonding and Great Commitments
Pros
Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DBS Bank?
It is good place to work Lot of benefits when compared to other companies.Supportive culture and great place to work at dbs. Management is promising good in many aspects.
Good company to work. Employee friendly company. Pay benefits are really good. COmpany provides free transportation service to allits employees. Technologies are mostly licensed. No much open source tools
You have to slog, slog and slog only. You don't have any personal life here. You have to work on all holidays. There's no life in this oraganisation. And you can't ask your boss for leave on holidays also, that is more like a sin here.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
long hours, no work life balance, no personal life, no holidays
I had joined DBS with a lot of hope. Unfortunately, there was no direction shown from senior management neither was anyone ready to take any responsibility.
Pros
Salary
Cons
long hours, no credit
Day starts with quick movements of files to the credit. Morning time is very Busy. At Dbs I learned to work with team and finish the work within feasible time with good relation with team members. Management is good, it provides good facilities to its employees. At Dbs work culture is good, everyone enjoys the work with fun and hard work. At Dbs there is quite pressure. Late seating is very common. At Dbs team is good, everyone work with pressure but also create fun and jokes at workplace.
Pros
Pick and drop service to and from station
Cons
Long hours and less salary
The management is good and doing a good work work life balance is also good good work culture, work time is very rigid as it is a bank and strict on working time
Pros
lot of pros
Cons
no cons
Overall working culture was satisfying but I wasn't seeing myself growing and productive in the organisation due to some reasons. No fixed working hours was a disadvantage.
Pros
Free Lunches and team get togethers
Cons
No fixed working hours
Excellent company to work with in terms of work culture and professional colleagues. Learning opportunity is enormous
Pros
Good employee related benefits