DCB Bank logo
DCB Bank

DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Review

Combination of Sales & Operations, platform to explore

DCB has given me a platform for Sales being from operations background and generate revenue to the bank. It was fun working as a team and learn from eachothers experiences. Sales targets were always a part but achievement of the same released the pressure and gave a self satisfaction towards the contribution in banks revenue.

Same roleSame location

DCB BANK - it was a call centre wherein inbound calls need to be handle, it was a complete work place, there was fun but work was also to be done. Salary was very low.

Pros

games

Cons

extra hours
Same role

Great Learning & Working Experience

Although DCB Bank has not yet made the "Brand" to mention in big news, it is way way way better than a lot of so-called big Indian Private Banks. I have had a very good leaning experience with DCB Bank in the years I worked there. Lack of opportunity for advancement in kolkata compelled me to leave the organization, else I would not have.

Pros

Respectful Work culture

Cons

Salary & Job advancement
Same location

Collaborative work place and good place to work with good management and culture. Productive quality of work with dcb bank and approachable with easy management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCB Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DCB Bank with