DCB Bank logo
DCB Bank

DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Review

sales aqusation

Customer service, Sourcing CASA is hardest job, no enjoyment, good management, typical day work is cold call in busy market,

Same role

Politics and and buttering required to bosses and super bosses

For beginners its gud learning environment but if you looking growth in carrer while working at dcb bank than dont expect it at all ... will required buttering nature . Not at all supportive environment . Once you blamed by any1 you will always blamed for everything .it does not matter how hard working you are there . They will not approve your work . How much buttering you can do it matters .. they will suck you for some amount that they crediting in your account .higher management and HR's no one is supportive and on lower level there politics exist in just 1 year you will try to escape from them or else u retain their than its you badluck ..u will remain on same profile all the tym on same pacakge ... appraisals are for butterers only

Pros

No pros

Cons

You work their its big cons
Same role

Professional Environment.

Day starts with solving all customer & ATM machine related issues. Learned many banking software and in and out of banking ATM operations. Management were very professional. Co-workers were very much co-operative if required. Hardest part was to make MIS report to VP. Each and every part of my job was enjoyable.

Pros

Cafeteria.

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

Great Learning & Working Experience

Although DCB Bank has not yet made the "Brand" to mention in big news, it is way way way better than a lot of so-called big Indian Private Banks. I have had a very good leaning experience with DCB Bank in the years I worked there. Lack of opportunity for advancement in kolkata compelled me to leave the organization, else I would not have.

Pros

Respectful Work culture

Cons

Salary & Job advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCB Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DCB Bank with