DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

It is very good environment to work here as staff is very supportive, work load is not as much as compare to other banking sectors. over all i recommend to do work here.
Third class bank .no value of employee selfrespect and you need to work forcefully 12-14 hour and also arrange meeting and con-call on sunday or holiday ..
More conservative bank ..... semi Nationalised type bank ....... Balanced life in DCB bank.HR guys doing good job ........like events and activities..
I was nominated for a coveted programme where 20 people from the bank gets nomination every year and I got a promotion also in that. I have learned complete banking in DCB bank. The management is very approachable.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Salary and other perks
Overall good place to work .Long working hours at month ends times other wise normal.great place to work and learn.Good job culture , And work life balance
Pros
Compensatory Offs, Other benefits
Cons
Long Working hours in month end .
My day at work used to be so much fun with work. I have worked with super most seniors of my region and it was a great learning exposure to me. I have got hold of many things like data mining, customer events, employee reward & recognition events, KYC-AML data mining etc. I have always enjoyed every part of my Job.
Pros
Tremendous Learning Opportunity, Good & Transparent Senior Management
Cons
Long Hours
Great Institution amongst private Sector Banks . No compromise on your ethical life. Free to express your views. The has been on the way to Customers Delights from Customers Satisfaction.
Pros
Performance based remuneration
Cons
Nil
Got many opportunity to explore myself in many areas of Banking. All become family here. Easy to contact the authority at any point of time.
DCB bank there also i am doing same think i am selling personal loan and business loan i work there 1 year because i have 1 year contract in DCB bank
good
Cons
long hour
its nice place to work but I am career oriented and I want to grow in my career.
i was working with insurance company but at dcb bank i have learned well about banking had rich experience in banking nice to work place very good about Job security
I have learned finnacle software and passbook entry and lots more .Co workers are well and I have mixed with all.
Pros
positive attitude of my boss
Cons
a day possible which was ending too late
HecticProfessionalism not of the highest levelGood and supportive co wrokersHardest part is processco hesivessness among team
Pros
job security and good learning
Cons
ambiguity regarding process and rigidity