DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Bank was keen on growing its data base without any focus on the present client data base. Had major problems with the software and inspite of all the problems refused to look at this concern.
Pros
Good staff in all deaprments
Cons
It's my pleasure working as a teller got lot of experience from my current profile learn a lot. Now it's time to enhance my skills and face difficult challenges because moving is a part of life and we should not be comfortable with our job.
Pros
How many salary for collection agent
Cons
8 to 8
Company has the work life balance as working over there. Company has trend for the employees to grow as it is in growing phase. Company is having good policy to prompt employees for future programs fo the carrier growth.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Some time long hours
Every day new things to learn. slowness in decision making not a great place to work. ample amount to workload specially during month end or quarter end
it was good organisation , it was growing organisation but they provide less salary in comparison to market .
Emerging Private sector bank in India. Still at a nascent stage of building workforce, strategies to grow etc.