DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Managing a team of RMs to achieve the business targets in liabilities, assets and third party distribution business is the core of the job profile. Other peripheral roles involve training, mentoring, monitoring, recruitment
Opportunity to explore u will learn more things about banking sector staff is good boss is good. Administration and work environment are also very good.
It's growing company but they have not much digitalized banking, need more has to upgrade in the new generation banking, they have to extend the manpower Budget.
Due to my family condition, I moved out of DCB Bank, I Learn a lot in DCB and achieved in DCB.  DCB Bank awarded as “Diamond Employee” recognition award.  Completed Professional Training workshop on Amendments Module 2017, Business Internet Banking, and Deceased Claim process 2017, Gold Loan by DCB Bank Ltd.
I learn many things banking related.I have also attended much training from bank management & It's really helpful in day to day life also. After the year 2002 Bank Management change their strategy but It's also required in the market also.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Community culture
good place to work and exciting opportunities presented good products and good environment fair and supportive management that is interested in growth
Employee is given the full room to perform his duties. Working environment is very cool and the employees are given full responsibilities to take the decision.
Pros
na
Cons
na
As an operations manager , I was incharge of their biggest branches in South India. It was immensely challenging, because it was a community driven bank, which was recently opening out to new customers. Overall satisfied with the roles assigned to me.
Pros
Oppurtunities provided
Cons
Extremely rigid
No comments for that i enjoy the atmosphere but sometimes it was little bit difficult to adjust the wok condition some time late night work also done
Pros
Not at all
Cons
Not given that
DCB bank has provided a platform where i could exhibit my personal as well as professional skills and achieve to be an all rounder by receiving appreciations and recognitions from top management
Pros
massive learning
Cons
low salary
IT'S A nice place to work . have job security .overall my experience with DCB was good . only salary package is my problem . They giving work freedom also
Got many opportunity to explore myself in many areas of Banking. All become family here. Easy to contact the authority at any point of time.
Injustice to employeesLearned how to not believe our higher officialsI am not satisfy with the managementCo employees are very goodComing our of this organizationWork environment
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
once in while