DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

DCB BANK - it was a call centre wherein inbound calls need to be handle, it was a complete work place, there was fun but work was also to be done. Salary was very low.
Pros
games
Cons
extra hours
Although DCB Bank has not yet made the "Brand" to mention in big news, it is way way way better than a lot of so-called big Indian Private Banks. I have had a very good leaning experience with DCB Bank in the years I worked there. Lack of opportunity for advancement in kolkata compelled me to leave the organization, else I would not have.
Pros
Respectful Work culture
Cons
Salary & Job advancement
Dcb bank takes care of employees families and personal and professional needs and acknowledge employees weak point to make them grow in their professional as well as personal life
working at dcb was also a great experience, our daily routine was door to door service representing the bank facilities attract more customers. we learned there to get into the marketing condition,how to talk to the different customers, a very good market exprience. management was there with us to help us where we make mistakes, solving our doubts, for a good team work and very succesfull results. at a very little age and for a fresher was the best and the hardest part of job, enjoyable part of the job was we were learning marketing skills, how to grow in the market,
It is a great pleasure working with DCB but there is no growth in DCB , The colleagues in some branches are irritating which disturbs the work life.The events and programmes to encourage employees are the best
Good plays to work. supportive colleagues. healthy environment. Learned to control anger. self control. excellent culture. hardest prt of job is to travel daily. most enjoyable part of the job is friendly manger and helpful manager.
Great colleagues to work with and enjoyed my time with the organisation and was supported by my team leader during my work
Pros
Nice people
IDBI Bank Ltd has been a wonderfull place to work.My career in Banking started with this.My Managers gave me all support and opportunity to learn new things.
It was great place to work.I have started my carrier with this company.I have learned lots of thing from my supervisor and from my fellow colleagues also from senior management people.
i was working with insurance company but at dcb bank i have learned well about banking had rich experience in banking nice to work place very good about Job security
customer service,product knowledge, teamwork, a good place to work.
Pros
n.a
Cons
n, a
Nice place to work with in Banking industry especially in Operations , Banking Operations, top management very open and helping in nature, Excellent and caring HR Team, Dynamic and Employee oriented from top to lower Hr, no differentiation, treats employees and Management at Par- Good Hr Team
Pros
Opportunities to learn and training provided, nice place to learn and work
Cons
Slow Promotion process and low monetary growth
typical day at work would be meeting the daily sales targets ,writing the DSR,Servicing the customers with their queries.I learned of how to motivate oneself,and to respect and help each other in their difficulties at work,Co-workers were co-operative ,understanding and motivators.Management was good but the things were not at place as there was luck of co-ordinating between staff for the replacements on leaves.The hardest part of the job was there was no brand visibility and the locality was not aware about the bank and its services.The most enjoyable part was that there was no room to feel for competitors as each one would do their respective job.
Pros
benefits for travelling, easy re-imburstments
Cons
salary not timely paid as it was out sourced.
I have learned finnacle software and passbook entry and lots more .Co workers are well and I have mixed with all.
Pros
positive attitude of my boss
Cons
a day possible which was ending too late
Friendly atmosphere to work.I have Learned a lot specially how banking actually works, what procedures need to be followed wen guidelines are implemented by RBI. A lot of operations work and have overcome fear of meeting new people.
Pros
transparent performance system
Cons
unachievable targets
DCB has given me a platform for Sales being from operations background and generate revenue to the bank. It was fun working as a team and learn from eachothers experiences. Sales targets were always a part but achievement of the same released the pressure and gave a self satisfaction towards the contribution in banks revenue.
  1. Customer Service Representative