DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews for Relationship Manager

It is a great institute to work with.I enjoyed working here.Bonus structure is great plus products and outstanding.simply superb snd and class apart..
Third class bank .no value of employee selfrespect and you need to work forcefully 12-14 hour and also arrange meeting and con-call on sunday or holiday ..
the day starts with our boss meeting with all collegues.discussion on the day past and what to do todays plans and execution and appreciation and warnings for performers and under performers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
huge targets
nice place to work. good relationship, getting more contacts, but in credit side more restictions for each an every file. not supporting for business team
I was thankful to share my opinion about my previous organization. It was great place which I worked ever. The employee friendly bank, Great accommodations and appreciations.
The work in our bank is not very much hard but we to work on it regularly so that we achieve our goals. Management , our bosses and co-workers are good at any level.
i have already 4 years experience in the field of Mortgage and got expereince to manage and service to mortgage loan,and also legal and technical knowledge. managemen is good, co workers are most supported me. processs of the policy and rate of interest of the product. the most enjoyable part of the job is last financial year 4th Quater i achive the target.
Pros
free launch and fuel conveyence
Cons
Very Friendly work culture within employees. But Top level management do not support to RM's. Very demotivate, Lack of market research about competitors. Good salary offer.
Pros
friendly culture
Cons
lots of
Good company with decent growth prospects for a fresher. Done quite a lot of outdoor and promotional activities. Job involves sourcing of various types of loans and accounts. Involves us right from sourcing to disbursement.
It is a nice place to work wit healthy environment. Good Learning of banking products nice co workers. They provide time to time trainings with full product knowledge.
Pros
trainings, motivation
Cons
lesser branches
Here i worked as a Relationship Manager in commercial vehicle loans dept, not satisfied with working environment and no motivation and supports from higher authority ends.
Not much to review about since i am not in a mood to give you reviews about this company.
  1. Relationship Manager