DCB Bank

DCB Bank Employee Reviews for Teller

It is always being my pleasure for pursuing myself into different tasks and new learning. I always had have and will maintain healthy relationship with my co-workers because they are my internal customers and I believe without satisfying internal customer its difficult to satisfy external customers. Each day there is some routine work but new exposer with meeting new customers . I enjoy different experiences.
Pros
Free Refreshments
Cons
some time long hours
Nice place to work. Professional n caring management team don't miss the opportunity if u got selected. Having quite to product sale i.e cross selling.
It's my pleasure working as a teller got lot of experience from my current profile learn a lot. Now it's time to enhance my skills and face difficult challenges because moving is a part of life and we should not be comfortable with our job.
Pros
How many salary for collection agent
Cons
8 to 8
its nice place to work but I am career oriented and I want to grow in my career.
I am working as a Teller Service Executive for 1 year and 9 months. We Work togather as a team and working culture is very friendly and good. We enjoy our work.