DCB Bank

DCB Bank Pay & Benefits reviews

It is very crucial place to work and salary is very poor rather than work pressure. And my point of view it is uncomfortable to attach myself very tough.
Life and long time work banking chanal Good working and good knowledge hard work.all staff working to family process or clean office good service dcb bank.
Excellent, Good salary, Good management , HRD Maintenance is good, Good work culture, Job security, Good day to day learning experience, Rules and guidelines strictly followed during work.
As usual work per day. Learned there working etiquette team work Management good but not much helpful. Working atmosphere there is good. Long working hours.
One of the fastest growing banks. Good salary and ease to reach the top management for support. Better professionalism standards. Grapevine culture is present but depends on the individual.
Everyday they keep change polices and implement the same immediately We are giving good salary for all the position and very good incentive PMS will go with only Goal sheet its good for everyone No job security
It's my pleasure working as a teller got lot of experience from my current profile learn a lot. Now it's time to enhance my skills and face difficult challenges because moving is a part of life and we should not be comfortable with our job.
Pros
How many salary for collection agent
Cons
8 to 8
I learn many things banking related.I have also attended much training from bank management & It's really helpful in day to day life also. After the year 2002 Bank Management change their strategy but It's also required in the market also.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Community culture
Work environment is good. But DCB Bank is not a good place for long term career. If you want want make your future secure. Do not stay long time with DCB Bank
The company was good as compared to others. The working environment was also good. There was so much to learn and lessonable task were been achieved. The management was also good. Partly enjoyed the work because of too much high work pressure.
Pros
Gift coupons were arranged after achieving the target
Cons
Long Hour Working
DCB BANK - it was a call centre wherein inbound calls need to be handle, it was a complete work place, there was fun but work was also to be done. Salary was very low.
Pros
games
Cons
extra hours
Although DCB Bank has not yet made the "Brand" to mention in big news, it is way way way better than a lot of so-called big Indian Private Banks. I have had a very good leaning experience with DCB Bank in the years I worked there. Lack of opportunity for advancement in kolkata compelled me to leave the organization, else I would not have.
Pros
Respectful Work culture
Cons
Salary & Job advancement
the day starts with our boss meeting with all collegues.discussion on the day past and what to do todays plans and execution and appreciation and warnings for performers and under performers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
huge targets
I know that your company provide job good location and good post and good company. So I want also upload new cv in your side. I am wait your call for my new job. Thanx
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Full time
Average company to work for. Very slow and lacks aggressive attitude followed by peers . No work life balance , no timelines, no employee benefits. Utmost pathetic thing about the organization is it's HR policies.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of aggression
Good place to work, management is good, bosses are supportive, Salary is comparatively less, excellent work culture,Moderate learning exposure, Working hours and work pressure is Decent
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
low Salary
Good but there is a issue of salary growth its need more than at present, but I want to be some good position in to organizations I love to work as a team leader.
I was nominated for a coveted programme where 20 people from the bank gets nomination every year and I got a promotion also in that. I have learned complete banking in DCB bank. The management is very approachable.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Salary and other perks
Overall good place to work .Long working hours at month ends times other wise normal.great place to work and learn.Good job culture , And work life balance
Pros
Compensatory Offs, Other benefits
Cons
Long Working hours in month end .
DCB bank has provided a platform where i could exhibit my personal as well as professional skills and achieve to be an all rounder by receiving appreciations and recognitions from top management
Pros
massive learning
Cons
low salary
Work place with tremendous personal growth as well as professional growth. Had managed large portfolio with new clients acquisition from the referrals with-in the portfolio.
Pros
employee benifits