Decathlon

Decathlon Employee Reviews

Best place for a beginner who is looking for a fun and active work culture.employees are treated well and nice team members too. Responsible and hardworking employees can easily get through
Pros
Not feel like Working
Cons
Long hours on floor and Responsibilities
One of the best place to work. Proper wirk plus life balance. And Best thing is work with Passion Sport. Everyone is very Cooperative from CEO to Managers
Working at Decathlon was a great experience of personal growth and learning. I thoroughly enjoyed working there. Great platform for professionals to begin their careers.
you will learn how to build up your own compnay after working over there. you have the freedom to do mistakes. if you surive you will develop yourself
Pros
freedom
Cons
it's an amazing job for those who wants to do something in sports.it's a great opportunity for sporty people.they can explore new things about any sport.
I learned lot of things, Day to day playing games, Motivational speaker (manager), Here work culture are so good every employees are happy all days.
Its been about 10 months since I joined, it's been great learning for me too since I started to work. Initial days I used to get low due to unknown description of products and handling of customers in huge at the time was a tough path but then my coach and my mentor taught me how to handle a customer and nook and keek of selling a product to a customer and satisfy his needs and the feedback from the customer was a huge reward to me.
Pros
Free decathlon goodies and incentives during peak performance
Cons
sometimes got to handle long shifts which in turn we love working and handling consumers
very good management in decathlon. staff are cooperative and efficient too. i am learning many things like stock management,leadership skills etc. i have worked at the time of relocation of decathlon store within city.
Pros
Reputed salary
Cons
less growth
It's been 1.5 years in the company and it was amazing and i don't think any company has that kind of cultural. If you are sports enthusiast, then it is the best company. The drawback is their salary increment policy.
Pros
Sports and discount on its products.
Cons
Salary structure and increment.
Good purpose and vision of the company and really lot of learning and development experience for the freshers but over the period because of the flat management system the is lot of wrong practices for the future career opportunities which leads to lot of politics and team trust issue because of such leader and potential employees suffer the cons
Pros
Good culture with the training and exchange programs
Cons
No work-life balance
I have good experience for decathlon, there I worked kalenji department, the team work is very nice they give full support to improve your self, And I really happy for that department,
The only problem is they expect too much time for activities after the store closes. You don't work a 9-hour shift, you are always invested in Decathlon.
Working with Decathlon was my best work experience ever. Along with leadership quality I also got to learn about team spirit. Decathlon helps you to focus on your passion sport and your work equally.
The team was full of uneducated amateur club players who are not well mannered and had entered through internal potitics. Unprofessional behavior at most.
Pros
Contact building, experience in speaking
Cons
Long hours.Idiotic team, Show off attitude
Working at Decathlon has been the best learning experience for me, woul not have had it any other way. My experience there taught me a lot of things that are helpful for personal growth.
Pros
relaxed workplace
Cons
Your work will be like a sport where you need a team but you have to be consistent in what you do in order to be the top scorer.Retail is about sales but only the right products not a typical sales company.
Pros
insurance, time for sports
Cons
Competitive
good experience one can learn a lot about handling a business and how to tackle a customer how to present the product and how do stock replenishment etc
good
Cons
long hours and to much internal politics among the team members
Good experience.I got the opportunity to learn about organizational functions and able to live in real life work environment. It is friendly and flat organization structure.Its good to work with such a enthusiastic team over there.Employees don't feel stressed about job as they work for their passion.
Decathlon proved to be one of the most important learning ground for me to not only pick up new skills but to also polish existing ones. The fast paced and competitive nature really brings forth the actual work culture of Decathlon. I would recommend everyone to spend a little time working there if not a lot
Gave me a good customer service experience and I learnt new skills, like to work in fast-paced environment and competitive place. Could lift heavy loads.
It was a great experience in working in Decathlon. The team and the environment are very friendly. The pay is also good for a beginner in the sales field. Its great opportunity to grow the passion for sports.
  1. Employee Reviews