Defence Research and Development Organization

Defence Research and Development Organization Employee Reviews

India181 reviews

Fun place to learn

From the very first day, the whole staff there was very supportive and they helped me learn a lot. The work was stress free and the work timings were very flexible.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Not good for a long run

Scope to work with latest technology, advanced research Facility

Good place to learn and contribute in Combat Aircraft, Engine,Landing gear,Avionic,Flight Radar, Electro-optical systems and Defense and civil products.Scope to learn on UAV, Drones,Combat Vehicles, chassis, suspension, power transmission system, Submarines, ship, Marine Gas turbine, marine propulsion and transmissions systems, Missiles, Armaments

A person who is working here or wants to work here can earn and gain more knowledge and experience. Facilities that are not available outside can easily accessible here. Lots of knowledgeable people are working here with different backgrounds and areas of interest so this will really helpful for future growth and carrier.

Productive and fun workplace

Amazing environment to work in and good employers to work with. This place teaches you many things and makes you able to tackle things in a different way and you get chance to work for government.

Good

It is very proud to work there. The have demonstrated the current projects of Indian Defence system. It was really happy for us to working with Indian scientists.

Quite learning and good place

Awesome place to learn from the beginning, and also a nice environment to adjust to a new place if you get a chance must go. you feel great to join such a great organization.

Office operations

Office operations postal handling computer works record keeping There are free kind of nature works in ministry of defence defence material stores research and development establishment GT ROAD KANPUR

Pros

Defence

Cons

Ministry of defence

Productive workplace.

Being an intern, it was fun working with great and inspiring innovators of DRDO. Learnt skills required for my profession. Work-life balance is pretty good. Helpful teams. Nice working environment.

It was a good experience.

I will recommend people to get job there.Nice and very competitive place to work. Stress free work. Colleagues are very collaborative there. Good environment.

I was well satisfied with mu Job and working environment

I was well satisfied with mu Job and working environment provided me oppurtunities for further study and training the management is very supportive the hardest part is government procedures workplace culture is excellent

Nice

Good environment good place good facility good office good sir to help with you all timi any time your problem having solved under the 10 minitues .

Titration work

Guide guided me how to work and manage all the work, they give me all the data and manual and I perform my work. Titration work, sampling work, managing all reports in file as per min. From starting point of experiments to end up..

It was good working there

Management was good. Work timing was good. Saturday and Sunday off. I was on contract. Phones are not allowed in campus. Food are good. Snacks provided

DRDO has research project which are challenging and interesting.

There are several research areas in which DRDO is working depending upon your requirement and interest for which you are looking. There are different labs in DRDO, depending upon your qualification and there requirement hiring process took place.

Good workplace

Happy to work here as it my hometown. Very friendly staff, ready to help. Playground for sports was good. One of the good government organizations in Hyderabad.

Good

A good place for interns , but i would advise against people from taking temporary positions within the lab. Its a good place to learn for people new to the field

Innovative and challenging

It is a great organisation to work with.It gives winds to your ideas and a right place for budding engineers and scientists. It provides right platform for enthusiastic individuals.

Pros

Very good work life balance

Cons

Pyramidical structure

Amazing place to work

Working for the Indian defence is the greatest achievement of the life. The environment is very supportive and friendly. The scientists and workers help and work collabretively to accomplish the work to the betterment in defence.

Productive workplace

Productive workplace with a lot of scope for progress and growth. Focused on research and good work like balance. Highly recommended for someone with family.

Great

It was a great knowledgeful and good learning experience over there. It helped me to develop new professional skills. The workplace culture, management and utilization of everything was incredible in DRDO.

I have been working at Defence Research & Development Organisation p Excellent place for resources and study Will get chance to learn new technologies

I have been working at Defence Research & Development Organisation part-time for more than 3 years Will get chance to learn new technologiesEasy and convenient job profile. Good exposure to technology and plenty of time for competitive exams

Pros

A good learning technique, Very good infrastructure for research, The supportive environment and Challenging problems.

Cons

Rest everything was okay. As per my view, resource utilization needs to be improved a bit. Promotion is time-based, so even after doing great work you will have to wait to get promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Defence Research and Development Organization. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Defence Research and Development Organization with