DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY

DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Employee Reviews

Daily updating of all the important works with subordinates, interacting with utilities agencies & submission of returns / reports was job profile as SE (E).
Woking in DDA Planning Department and Architecture is really a knowledgeable task. You also learn administrative file work very gently. I have learnt a lot.
Pros
Department gives knowledge in all fields.
Cons
Nothing to say.
Spoils your career, as I was there on a contract basis. They will not regularise you. They kept us on contract basis as per their requirements and after 5 years they just terminated contract. They have a very backward working. Still works manually, no computerisation system.
Cons
No lunch or tea provided
A no. of people work here, it is exciting as well as little complicated also to work here. Otherwise great balance in work and life. Some senior consultants are very talented.
Several paperwork and consultation approvals. Time-consuming and slow to deliver. Advancing the career post is not very flexible. Will have opportunities to mingle with people of similar career backgrounds.
Typing work for official documentation etc. maintaining records filing, working on DDA's software File Tracking System, assist to PS/PA, internet etc. I have learned from this office many types of work.
Just as one would assume being a government agency: very unprofessional approach and work environment. lLazy staff. But being a government agency: JOB SECURITY
It has a typical government setup, with a vision of "Affordable Housing for All". Its an add on in my resume to gain experience at Delhi Development Authority.Although I am on contract here but here people try to understand my views, sometimes they accepts my views at other times they correct my views. Here is a motivational work life going on with the vision of "Either convinced me or get convinced" revolves.Learning so many things in my day today work routines.
people are unaware to understand about the future resource. authority should have to understand the potential of the city.
very nice experience and there is good point for shift timing are normal. Only the main issue is for less salary to and it is very far from my residence.
Pros
freedom to grow and learn
Cons
not a good salary
worked on multi -storied group housing project at Narela ,New Delhi in DDA . worked under senior architects and chief architect . planning for group housing in narela is done by me with DU cluster designs, site plan. and concept plan also.
i worked here as DEO. i learned a lot with my seniors like how to tackle work. The management of the office is good about my co-workers they all are supportive, they all are correct me wherever i was wrong. as a DEO i did not found hardest part in my job. an d the most enjoyable part is we all do our work as a team member.