DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION Employee Reviews

India56 reviews

I feel this company is very good.management is too good.

I feel this company is very excellent company.there are good management.there are good cleaning on the floor..There dress code is also good.and I really like this company.and I want to join this company.

Productive & decision making

Very good working culture over all it's a team codination about our people makes it perfect completed work as per the time.also get welfare of employees are much better than others.

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks

Work experience

My starting career as an electrical engineer intern is delhi metro it was awesome to learn new things with friendly environment. Lear traction system PSI OCC , SCADA, PLC in OHE Department

Very good

It's a good hand rich underground construction work experience working with international experienced person like Japan, US,China, Thailand, Philippines with safety and quality .

Competative & Cooperative worplace

Analyze, Find the root cause ,and take action accordingly to a given task before and after the execution to have a error free project execution with no double work

Good

Veri good work Bachelor degree in electrical engineering b.tech Full time job Bear company and job title electrical engineering good place and good working

Pros

Okay

Good Workplace

Good Work place.I have around 6 years work experience in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.Currently i am serving notice period and ready to relocate anywhere

Good and Fun workplace

It was good and environment to work where I started my carrier after education. Lots of lessons learned and was a good experience. The client of Delhi Metro Rail was good support.

Goood

Good Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Good place to work in ,good management,good salary every thing is good

A Disciplined workplace with ample oppurtunities

The Training was extremely knowledgeable and a great learning experience. the training instructors took interest in teaching the working of the company on its procedures to maintain trains and tracks and were helpful throughout the summer session.

Productive and learnng.

I had join DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD. for successful completion of my summer training. There i worked on website creation, database handling, implementation of sql queries. They also helped me to learned about work culture,working environment,and enhance my practical knowledge by implementing theoretical one. It was a great experience while working with them.

Good Work Place

DMRC is good organization. There is very good work place. Threre are very interesting job. Management is nice. I like my Job. This is best public sector unit in India.

Productive and fun workplace

I had gain some practical knowledge by doing 6 weeks industrial training at different constructions sites of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Like Tunneling, Excavation Earth Work, Piling, D-Wall .

one of the best jobs in the field of civil engineering

a good opportunity to learn. certainly one of the best place to start a career. excellent work culture. safety ensured at all places. good and descent environment.

safety and speed matters alot

This platform is very helpful to learn something new everyday. Even one project, i learn and participate in as the fundamentals of civil engineering from beginning to end. And the the management of this company is so promising and accurate that most of the projects run ahead of time. Hardest part of job is that one have to work in extreme climatic conditions and this challenges are enjoyable part of workfield.

its a great place work learn and live a lively life

overall good experience great place to learn new things bosses are like friends and discipline ,, technical competency and integrity are always taught to new entrants

Pros

learning atmosphere and working with people have specilisation

Cons

nothing

Great Experience with Friendly Environment

Shift duty available to maintain work life balance. Highly supportive staff and management. Really great place to work and achieve knowledge through work.

Pros

Shift duty to support family

Cons

Late stay when stuck in failures

Every day was like a challenge

Dmrc is one of the most successful metro in current scenario and its really challenging to work in such environment where you have to deliver your best at station or in train operation.I am thankful to dmrc because of which I learn to work efficiently following rules and regulation

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

No fixed promotion policy

Excellent working culture

General Consultants to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (GC to DMRC), Delhi. GC to DMRC was an international consortium of five companies PCI, JARTS, TONICHI, PBI and RITES. They played the role of “Engineer” for the construction of 1st phase of Delhi MRTS. The scope of work of the GC spanned from Tender stage to complete supervision of various activities of the project with top priority to Safety & Environment. The hardest part of the job; all construction activities carried out in the heart of old Delhi wall city over crowded area with very old structures.

Pros

Very Good welfare facilities with free pantry

Cons

Very good healthcare facility at site level.

Good company

Delhi metro rail corporation is large company and Good company.Delhi metro rail corporation is employee is very happy and very hard working man so company is very good.

Pros

9 Am to 6 Pm

Cons

8 hour Only working day

It was my internship over there. I am not an employee.

Experience was good, work environment was also good. But that was my internship that's why I didn't know much about this. But there was a good work culture.. All employees are too much supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION with