DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION Employee Reviews for Intern

a good opportunity to learn. certainly one of the best place to start a career. excellent work culture. safety ensured at all places. good and descent environment.
- Delhi Metro creates big impacts. So the changes you make have long lasting impressions. - The people you work with are nearly always better than you. Make the most of it.
Was allocated to various departments for specified duration. Learned about each departments, roles and responsibilitites. Get to know about how a site works. As a fresher, it was a great experience to see and learn things taught in classes and more than that.
Pros
Welcoming culture
The time spent during my internship was very much productive as I got to learn my new things about the rail industry. Management in DMRC at the depot is fine, every person is concerned about their respective work and the work culture is also pretty moderate. Overall, my internship was pretty successful as I also enjoyed a bit of leisure time due to my mentor who did not impose huge burden of work as many companies usually do to employees who work as an intern in their company. All the best to those who look forward to work as an employee or an intern in DMRC.
It was fun to know about the vast technology that the India is on with. It was really a great experience taking the knowlegde from the engineers about the Metro.
With the start of the day, our minds reach for the max. to do and well equipped machines to work on and know about. I was at mechanical department head office under head of mechanical department for working and maintenance of machines used under DMRC 3rd phase project. While training under this project, I came across various machineries and plant setups for different purposes in this project. I tried to learn about parts, working and their usages in the project through concerned engineers and operators. Machines like: JCB, Batching Plant, EPB TBM, MAIT excavators etc.