DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION

Section Engineer5 reviews
India5 reviews

delhimetrorailculturelearntrainingexperiencegood

Great Experience with Friendly Environment

Shift duty available to maintain work life balance. Highly supportive staff and management. Really great place to work and achieve knowledge through work.

Pros

Shift duty to support family

Cons

Late stay when stuck in failures

Excellent working culture

General Consultants to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (GC to DMRC), Delhi. GC to DMRC was an international consortium of five companies PCI, JARTS, TONICHI, PBI and RITES. They played the role of “Engineer” for the construction of 1st phase of Delhi MRTS. The scope of work of the GC spanned from Tender stage to complete supervision of various activities of the project with top priority to Safety & Environment. The hardest part of the job; all construction activities carried out in the heart of old Delhi wall city over crowded area with very old structures.

Pros

Very Good welfare facilities with free pantry

Cons

Very good healthcare facility at site level.

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job

Innovative

It's very experiencing environment here and new innovative works keep going in here. Rest you can see my resume for details of works handled by me during my tenure here....

Productive and time Framed project execution

I continualy work to endeouver myself in company's vision i.e. to cover the whole of Dekhi with a metro network by the year 2021. In this manuar I supervise all the track related site and monitor the quality of work there including contract management & correspondeence with contractor and internal departmental.

world class metro

provide comfortable riding to passengers. save time from one corner of Delhi to another. giving a healthy and pollution free environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION with