DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION Employee Reviews for Section Engineer

Shift duty available to maintain work life balance. Highly supportive staff and management. Really great place to work and achieve knowledge through work.
Pros
Shift duty to support family
Cons
Late stay when stuck in failures
General Consultants to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (GC to DMRC), Delhi. GC to DMRC was an international consortium of five companies PCI, JARTS, TONICHI, PBI and RITES. They played the role of “Engineer” for the construction of 1st phase of Delhi MRTS. The scope of work of the GC spanned from Tender stage to complete supervision of various activities of the project with top priority to Safety & Environment. The hardest part of the job; all construction activities carried out in the heart of old Delhi wall city over crowded area with very old structures.
Pros
Very Good welfare facilities with free pantry
Cons
Very good healthcare facility at site level.
It's very experiencing environment here and new innovative works keep going in here. Rest you can see my resume for details of works handled by me during my tenure here....
I continualy work to endeouver myself in company's vision i.e. to cover the whole of Dekhi with a metro network by the year 2021. In this manuar I supervise all the track related site and monitor the quality of work there including contract management & correspondeence with contractor and internal departmental.
provide comfortable riding to passengers. save time from one corner of Delhi to another. giving a healthy and pollution free environment.