Delhi Public School

Delhi Public School Employee Reviews

They should start permanency of teachers who have been working there for 3 or more years and start giving pay scale.Then only good teacher will stay at the place.
Pros
You learn alot
Cons
Alot of cuts in salary
I'm working as a PGT mathematics faculty at DPS Sambalpur. The working environment is very good here. The work environment is quite very good. The colleges are very cooperative.
Pros
Food+ accommodation Free
Cons
Very slow growth
Except Management's frequent wrong decision, the overall job satisfaction is high. Standard salary structure. Some extra pressure is there for controlling of local employees and political movement.
Pros
Free food
I enjoyed my very part of the job.staff is very helpful and cooperative.l have learned many new innovative ideas there which will be very helpful for me in the upcoming future for doing job in any school.l have learnt many things things through mistakes also..Everyone is ready help you there in every field. Even love to dress on every occasion according to any theme of the function of the school.
I would recommend that if you are joining DPS, then you must go for a school which is well established and has a good number of students, a newly formed DPS is not that much fruitful as we expect.
Pros
Brand tag
Good place to work, learn and good work culture but there's a scope for improvement from the management side also.Good exposure to the CBSE curriculum and resources to start.
Pros
Annual lunch
Cons
Stay backs
Mgmt is unprofessional and unethical practices are followed. Sincerity and integrity cannot be tolerated. Most corrupted environment. Staff and mgmt are unprofessional in behaviour
It's been great working in DPS school I learnt alot you learn to work in team your ideas are appreciated Yes there is politics but its upto you be a part of it and sail across or just be a witness and do your work delicately I worked delicately
Working in d.P.S is productive and fun filled. All the employees are friendly and cooperative to each other in all aspects related to teaching.The most pain full thing is they wont follow the promises given by them.
Pros
Being corporate sponsorship with the project IOCLMR there was a perfect culture with proper SOP resulting in to excellent results with proper motivation
Pros
Excellent infrastructure and trained but stable staff
Cons
Very high expectations with minimum contribution as tuition fee
The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work.The promotional opportunities are not justified for the senior teachers.
Pros
We get annual increment
Cons
Other than annual increment, no other benefits like medical or sick leave.Management is biassed at promotions
It is wonderful working in DPS. Every thing is systematic. You only need the passion of working hard. Students have passion to learn more and more. Overall it is a good experience working here.
Pros
Seniors and colleagues are very helpful
Cons
Salary was a bit low.
Very unprofessional, untrained, lousy teachers, bad infrastructure, Principal in a world of his own, useless management, left them because of unprofessionalism...... quality of teachers is vernacular! They showcase sites a few who come like mannequins while the rest are like ....some teachers got their B.Ed. certificates by using influence which the then Principal did and answered their exams from home.answered their exams sitting at hlm
Pros
No pros
Cons
Innumerable cons.
Very competitive and creative environment of this school. DPS actually teach us about education. They provided many workshop relevant to our education.
Cons
Really had an experience of lifetime in Delhi Public School, Bangalore South. I worked there initially as an assistant Kindergarten teacher for almost 2 years then was promoted to the Primary section of the school teaching the 2nd grade Children for over 4'years. Could feel the immense pleasure of learning and gaining the prerequisite knowledge in the field of education in the most innovative and sustained way. Loved and learned a lot from the little toddlers to the little grown up boys & girls of the 2nd grade.
Pros
To learn and enhance my knowledge being in one of the best institutes in education!
Cons
Nothing!!
Last 2 year i am working here.. management and our faculty is very cooperative..A Good experience i gain and overall very convenient for all new joiners.
Delhi public school is one of the best institution setting higher standards of education. The School is committed to provide education that helps to develop children into balanced personalities.The School also proffers Sports and Curricular activities.
Delhi public school provide a good and healthy working environment. if i had to decribe a typical day at work its not that hard and quite enjoyable to work with dps the working hours are just noraml of 6hrs as to any other day boarding shool also the time table for a particulaar teacher is quite smartly made not keeping presure to any subject treacher, working as a physical education teacher you get the most tinme to spend with students which is very helpful foe ones indiviaual professional growth, The senior teaching staff is also quite helpful and you a get a lot to learn
Fake name use of brand. Totally fake. Principal is very bad behaviour and attitude. Not increment salary, properly leave, free time,. Overall very bad school in total Rajnandagaon area.
Pros
Chargebal mess
Cons
Long hour
But the job and salary is nice. I hope my job gets easyily. I like to study at delhi public school because i also study at that school. My job is important because my family Very finical problem.
Pros
Nice
Good
It was amazing experience full of learning and growth.Best resources and teaching pedagogy.A great platform for Teachers for their professional growth and job satisfaction