Delhi Public School

Delhi Public School Employee Reviews

India353 reviews

cbseteacherschoolcooperativeteachingpublicstudentsalary

GOOD Experience at DPS

As it is a brand school ,I loved to work at this school.My experience was moreover good .The faculty was highly experienced and dedicated. I enjoyed teaching there and also enhanced my knowledge.Only one drawback I have to face was it was very far from my Home more than 5 hours.The school provided logging.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Stayback

Productive, fun, interesting and work oriented.

Delhi public school is a dream for every teacher as it provides best teachers across the country reputed salary, facilitys etc. Teachers must crack interview process to join this Institute so that they could give their in their subject & I would be happy to be the part of this Institute.

Pros

Frees lunch, library, lab activities.

Cons

Negotiable

Delhi Public School insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Friendly Atmosphere to work

Working atmosphere is very friendly. All the senior and experienced teachers are always ready to help a newbie. School time duration is also okay but sometimes it exceeds without no such important work.

Excellent resources and Principal. A good mentor and guide.

Very open minded and lot of things to learn. Was A core member of all ongoing activities which helped me to upgrade my proffesional skills. Friendly atmosphere and good management.

Pros

Concession in kids education

Cons

Nothing much

Productive environment

Enjoyed working for the school, cooperative n supportive staff.Productive and energizing experience except with the salary.Salaries were paid on time but during pandemic though worked salary was not paid - unhappy with this experience. Apart from this concept of salary I was fully satisfied.I learnt many a things which are helping me now to strengthen my career.

This is like a zooo

They are thinking that non teaching staff is not human.Non teaching staff suffering lot's of problems.Long working hours for non teaching staff and they never get increament on time.

Cons

DPS Siddharth vihar is really bad

Worst experience I've had at this school , deduction of salary , misbehaviour of management and forcing as well as threatening to work beyond the terms of employment

Cons

Deduction of salary, misbehaviour

Nice work environment

Loved working in DPS. Would highly recommend to anyone who is seriously looking for a job and is ready to work hard. Nice team, nice support. Thank you DPS.

Pros

Free time in between periods

Cons

Stress to make presentations but still it was nice

Good experience

Overall everything is fine with the work place Work environment is very good and management is also cooperative Salary could be more attractive than what is given

Satisfying workplace

I had an extremely satisfying work experience at DPSN. The school boasts of more than 7500 students. The number of teachers is quite large although span of control is satisfactory.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delhi Public School?

Person is involved in more than one job.

Firstly, the company runs under their own society, being franchisee they have their own set of rules and regulations and flexible , every individual is involved in multitasking this will help to learn new tasks and will be stressful initially. Work culture is good and helpful, cooperative etc.

Very Conducive Working place

A vibrant, dynamic space where one is encouraged to explore and give wings to one’s creative imagination. Overall an excellent school management where the mentors, the principal and students work in tandem.

Learning environment

Challenging and fulfilling work experienceIntensive Training by DPS SocietyContinuous development for staffStress free work environmentHealthy staff interaction

Pros

Accommodation and transport for outstation candidates

Cons

Infrastructure still under development

it is a fun place to work wita typical day at workwhat you

staff is good , growth of employees is checked every month , salary hikes are given, with good bonus .. a typical day at workwhat you learn with them

Pros

free lunches dinners incentives

Cons

work environment

Overall great experience......staff n management is very supportive. Continuous learning with seminars.....

Excellent work experience.....had the Liberty to explore n experiment new things.... management continuously work for the enrichment of the staff.....it's a great work place.

Good experience

Great work experience. Salary depends upon experience and qualifications.Staff is very cooperative. Management always helps in your growth. This is an achievement and previlege to work here.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

enjoyed work culture at dps dimapur,exallent coordination and cooperation from staff and management.

Good for new learners and understanding innocent children psychology,lot of scope for experiments,good work culture among teachers and management.At the end of the session teachers go for picnic along with family members.

Pros

free education for 2 children, free food and accommodation for staff members

Cons

Lovely organization to work in.

I have cherished every moment of my job at DPS. Learnt so many things. It us wonderful organisation and it trains teachers in such a way that they becomes confident and well equipped in their profession.

good for freshers, openings are great

if you are looking for a learning platform, this is the place. the management is one sided. Hardly listens to the grievances of the teachers. lengthy meetings, all trash, no fruitful outcomes.

Pros

free child education and free food

Cons

no fixed time to return from school.

be unemployed rather than working here

they dont treat teachers as humanslowest salaryno job securityparents and students are kinganytime they can tell you to resignlot of work pressureno sat sun freewill you give a call at anytime

Pros

Cons

many

Good working environment , motivating and encouraging management

It is an amazing school, teachers are understanding and very fluent. support staff is very helpful. Infrastructure is good. Adaptable environment with great opportunities to learn and excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Delhi Public School with

• Delhi Public School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?