Delhi Public School

Delhi Public School Employee Reviews

Wonderful environment best future , growth , salary part is best, everything thing is best , staff and boss all are very supportive, I am very happy to part of best institute.
Pros
Free air
Cons
Good time
a place where you and your ideas are given place, exceptionally good and innovative work place. seniors are supportive and helpful, good remuneration.
Stressful days, some teachers r in depression also, they can't leave due to pandemic time. 24 by 7 wrkload Sometime they dont gv holidays also No grade in salary.. everyone's salary is different from one another Full of politics No stability of teachers and principals Managmnt never care for staff members
Pros
Didn't find in d last 2 yrs.
Cons
Stay backs, less salary, salary deduction, harrsmnt in front of students
Good Place and can gain more knowledge with very experienced staff , professional work culture, personal attention towards the staff, flexible timings, well knowledge management
Pros
Free Accommodation and food
Cons
Long Working hours
Sometimes it's very hard to work in this school rules as continuously changing according to management and principal, with high level of politics. You will never be happy and focused.
Cons
Ever Changing rules.
It gives a platform to work and enhance your personal skills. It prepares you for innovation and builds leadership qualities. It doesn't allow politics like other public schools.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Work life balance
Good work for me. It is really nice work. Everyday. We all should get this job. It is really nice work I love it.I will spend my all time with it. It is really good.
They should start permanency of teachers who have been working there for 3 or more years and start giving pay scale.Then only good teacher will stay at the place.
Pros
You learn alot
Cons
Alot of cuts in salary
I'm working as a PGT mathematics faculty at DPS Sambalpur. The working environment is very good here. The work environment is quite very good. The colleges are very cooperative.
Pros
Food+ accommodation Free
Cons
Very slow growth
Except Management's frequent wrong decision, the overall job satisfaction is high. Standard salary structure. Some extra pressure is there for controlling of local employees and political movement.
Pros
Free food
I enjoyed my very part of the job.staff is very helpful and cooperative.l have learned many new innovative ideas there which will be very helpful for me in the upcoming future for doing job in any school.l have learnt many things things through mistakes also..Everyone is ready help you there in every field. Even love to dress on every occasion according to any theme of the function of the school.
I would recommend that if you are joining DPS, then you must go for a school which is well established and has a good number of students, a newly formed DPS is not that much fruitful as we expect.
Pros
Brand tag
Good place to work, learn and good work culture but there's a scope for improvement from the management side also.Good exposure to the CBSE curriculum and resources to start.
Pros
Annual lunch
Cons
Stay backs
Mgmt is unprofessional and unethical practices are followed. Sincerity and integrity cannot be tolerated. Most corrupted environment. Staff and mgmt are unprofessional in behaviour
It's been great working in DPS school I learnt alot you learn to work in team your ideas are appreciated Yes there is politics but its upto you be a part of it and sail across or just be a witness and do your work delicately I worked delicately
Working in d.P.S is productive and fun filled. All the employees are friendly and cooperative to each other in all aspects related to teaching.The most pain full thing is they wont follow the promises given by them.
Pros
Being corporate sponsorship with the project IOCLMR there was a perfect culture with proper SOP resulting in to excellent results with proper motivation
Pros
Excellent infrastructure and trained but stable staff
Cons
Very high expectations with minimum contribution as tuition fee
The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work.The promotional opportunities are not justified for the senior teachers.
Pros
We get annual increment
Cons
Other than annual increment, no other benefits like medical or sick leave.Management is biassed at promotions
It is wonderful working in DPS. Every thing is systematic. You only need the passion of working hard. Students have passion to learn more and more. Overall it is a good experience working here.
Pros
Seniors and colleagues are very helpful
Cons
Salary was a bit low.
Very unprofessional, untrained, lousy teachers, bad infrastructure, Principal in a world of his own, useless management, left them because of unprofessionalism...... quality of teachers is vernacular! They showcase sites a few who come like mannequins while the rest are like ....some teachers got their B.Ed. certificates by using influence which the then Principal did and answered their exams from home.answered their exams sitting at hlm
Pros
No pros
Cons
Innumerable cons.
Very competitive and creative environment of this school. DPS actually teach us about education. They provided many workshop relevant to our education.