Delhi Public School

Delhi Public School insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

enjoyed work culture at dps dimapur,exallent coordination and cooperation from staff and management.

Good for new learners and understanding innocent children psychology,lot of scope for experiments,good work culture among teachers and management.At the end of the session teachers go for picnic along with family members.

Pros

free education for 2 children, free food and accommodation for staff members

Cons

Lovely organization to work in.

I have cherished every moment of my job at DPS. Learnt so many things. It us wonderful organisation and it trains teachers in such a way that they becomes confident and well equipped in their profession.

good for freshers, openings are great

if you are looking for a learning platform, this is the place. the management is one sided. Hardly listens to the grievances of the teachers. lengthy meetings, all trash, no fruitful outcomes.

Pros

free child education and free food

Cons

no fixed time to return from school.

be unemployed rather than working here

they dont treat teachers as humanslowest salaryno job securityparents and students are kinganytime they can tell you to resignlot of work pressureno sat sun freewill you give a call at anytime

Pros

Cons

many

Good working environment , motivating and encouraging management

It is an amazing school, teachers are understanding and very fluent. support staff is very helpful. Infrastructure is good. Adaptable environment with great opportunities to learn and excel.

It is not at all a productive and fun place to work in.

I feel I have been conned. I reached DPS Amalapuram and every facility that has been promised and I was entitled to were nothing but sham. Once I started working at the school I realized I would not be remunerated on time. The management is unsupportive and did not provide the basic facilities and on top of that during interview they didnot mention that my full salary wouldn't be credited and that during the summer vacation I have to fend for myself... Language is another barrier which I had to overcome, despite the school being a CBSE English Medium school, the facilitators are natives and they prefer speaking in Telegu while the teachers coming from different parts of the country feel like outsiders.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No salary yet food bills, electricity bills, water bills and Internet bills

All well

Do your Best and Take every Challenge as a n opportunity... Enjoy the work... Live the work.. Think about grooming and remain committed towards ur work

All good

Good experience working there. Good working culture and environment. Helpful staff and good management. Good mane in the area and good trepidation too.

Nice good place nice work

Good work but some Management problem and life not in the school last two years no increment so I am very suffering with Management so I want to change my career.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Work and life balance

Dps is a good place to work.. Management is good. Very supportive and understanding.. Teachers can plan and go ahead with their own teaching style. Rest everything is good.. But salary is an issue.. They pay Less and currently paying half salary

Pros

Good management, work life balance

Cons

Salary

Good workplace

Pros:School campus is hugeThere are national and international branchesReputed schoolNo deduction in salary even during pandemicCons:Too much work pressureVacation period is less

Pros

No Salary deduction in pandemic

Cons

Long Hours and Less Vacation time period

It was a learn experience for me.

Excellent place to work and learn. Fellow teachers and management were quite helpful, they give sufficient time to settle down at work for new joinees.

Productive and fun workplace

Likes: DPS give me opportunities for my professional growth and help me unleash my potential .I am thankful to the management for supporting me during the pandemic era.

Pros

Love to share my knowledge love to my students

Cons

Work load but you can learn lots

Work Life balance is totally nill.

The management loads the teacher with unnecessary extra work..no person time left for the teacher.. Eve n the weekends go hectic in just finishing the school work.

Best workplace

Wonderful environment best future , growth , salary part is best, everything thing is best , staff and boss all are very supportive, I am very happy to part of best institute.

Pros

Free air

Cons

Good time

productive learning

a place where you and your ideas are given place, exceptionally good and innovative work place. seniors are supportive and helpful, good remuneration.

Day by day the environment is going worst

Stressful days, some teachers r in depression also, they can't leave due to pandemic time. 24 by 7 wrkload Sometime they dont gv holidays also No grade in salary.. everyone's salary is different from one another Full of politics No stability of teachers and principals Managmnt never care for staff members

Pros

Didn't find in d last 2 yrs.

Cons

Stay backs, less salary, salary deduction, harrsmnt in front of students

good and professional work place

Good Place and can gain more knowledge with very experienced staff , professional work culture, personal attention towards the staff, flexible timings, well knowledge management

Pros

Free Accommodation and food

Cons

Long Working hours

Unblanced work culture.

Sometimes it's very hard to work in this school rules as continuously changing according to management and principal, with high level of politics. You will never be happy and focused.

Cons

Ever Changing rules.

Overall good

It gives a platform to work and enhance your personal skills. It prepares you for innovation and builds leadership qualities. It doesn't allow politics like other public schools.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Work life balance

Good work for me. It is really nice work. Everyday. We all should get this job. It is really nice work I love it.I will spend my all time with it. It is really good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Delhi Public School with