Delhi School Of Internet Marketing

Delhi School Of Internet Marketing Employee Reviews

The best part is that we focus on practical training, not just theory, unlikely other institutes, and helping every student for corporate and future Jobs of every level.
How to do the multiple tasks within short span of time.i have learned basics about Digital Marketing.Learnt how to deal with different clients with their queries.
Pros
Monthly office party
Cons
sometime long working hours.
Huge pressure of sales. No satisfactory walking going to generated at centre, resulting fails of targets of sales. Good Salary packages and on time salary culture. All staff are well educated and understanding.
I learned a lot in terms of how to handle different queries of different types of clients and providing them proper solution within the proposed time. Working environment is healthy.The most enjoyable part of the job is the management.Good learning opportunity and support from the seniors.
Pros
Great Management
Training of the workforce is the only good part of the company. However, the tactical training ends up in being a typical do-or-die sales profile. Management needs to be more organized and up-to-date with the conditions of the workforce as well as the clients and the training being conducted
Pros
A great in-houseTraining experience
Cons
Unrealistic Sales target in a highly competitive market
It is the best organization to work with great culture with friendly environment. The management helped a lot in vital times. Less work pressure. Team member and colleagues are very supportive.
Pros
Great Working culture
I joined DSIM after leaving an MNC.. and trust me it proved to be a good decision. Whether its about responsibilities, appraisal or opportunities, if you'll work harder and smarter, the management will give you the best. There are certain cons which are very common but altogether a good place to work for. You'll no where get appraised as like as at DSIM...If you'll prove yourself responsible, you'll be given free hand to show your creativity.. No extra work pressure. no body pokes you in between of your work except a few people... I personally grew as a professional, was appreciated for my efforts and received recognition too.. When selected among best employees(2016-17), was offered sponsored (accommodation and tickets) trip to Phuket, Thailand.. I was not able to go as there were some personal reasons, but my colleagues went..you can see the pics on company Fb page.. Overall, a place that asks you to be committed to work and then, pays you off with great rewards.. A place that offers you free boozing services once in a month.. I was reporting directly to company's CEO and he is really great, yet there is only one problem that he takes time to respond & become available..
Pros
appraisal, no additional work pressure, chilled out atmosphere
Cons
long working hours, hierarchy, unavailability of seniors to teach youngsters
It was a great place and a great team to work with. DSIM has got a great workplace culture. The management is very friendly with everyone. The company offers good incentives and several opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
Pros
Great working culture
Really love to work in DSIM where I had grommed myself, enriching my professional knowledge. Great opportunities for growth and learning. Friendly work environment & lovely people around.
Pros
Nice environment
They are good employers.But working hours are more.They also do not provide any additional benefits.This is grat place to work with to get experience in digital marketing field.
Pros
salary
Cons
no additional benefits
The company is good, give good salary hike as well but they dont trust their employees, and there is no job security as well. if the company doesn't like you they'll through you out of the company. Lot of internal politics
Pros
Higher salary hikes
Cons
Long hours, Over time, No payment for overtime
Best Company, Get an opportunity to learn alot here. Trainers & Counselor work really hard to run this org, hatts off to all of them.
I get associated with DSIM in April'16 However till my experience is pretty good and Its good to work here. I started working with expert in Digital Marketing field and it feels good ti be here
Pros
Friendly enviourment
Cons
Sales pressure
It was my first job with Indusind Bank as a client relationship.I was into sales in credit card,home loans & personal loans. Though it was my first job in sales but there was lot of pressure & sometimes monotonus also because of clod calling. Overall I would say it was a good experience to work with a bank.