Delhi School Of Internet Marketing

Delhi School Of Internet Marketing Culture reviews

Clear

Not Long Term Job for me.

Huge pressure of sales. No satisfactory walking going to generated at centre, resulting fails of targets of sales. Good Salary packages and on time salary culture. All staff are well educated and understanding.

Good Company

I learned a lot in terms of how to handle different queries of different types of clients and providing them proper solution within the proposed time. Working environment is healthy.The most enjoyable part of the job is the management.Good learning opportunity and support from the seniors.

Pros

Great Management

Traget-based Sales

Training of the workforce is the only good part of the company. However, the tactical training ends up in being a typical do-or-die sales profile. Management needs to be more organized and up-to-date with the conditions of the workforce as well as the clients and the training being conducted

Pros

A great in-houseTraining experience

Cons

Unrealistic Sales target in a highly competitive market

Best Place to work

It is the best organization to work with great culture with friendly environment. The management helped a lot in vital times. Less work pressure. Team member and colleagues are very supportive.

Pros

Great Working culture

Great Organization

It was a great place and a great team to work with. DSIM has got a great workplace culture. The management is very friendly with everyone. The company offers good incentives and several opportunities to grow and develop your skills.

Pros

Great working culture

Really love to work in DSIM where I had grommed myself, enriching my professional knowledge. Great opportunities for growth and learning. Friendly work environment & lovely people around.

Pros

Nice environment

Productive but poking

The company is good, give good salary hike as well but they dont trust their employees, and there is no job security as well. if the company doesn't like you they'll through you out of the company. Lot of internal politics

Pros

Higher salary hikes

Cons

Long hours, Over time, No payment for overtime

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2