Delhi School Of Internet Marketing

Delhi School Of Internet Marketing Management reviews

Clear

Good Company

I learned a lot in terms of how to handle different queries of different types of clients and providing them proper solution within the proposed time. Working environment is healthy.The most enjoyable part of the job is the management.Good learning opportunity and support from the seniors.

Pros

Great Management

Traget-based Sales

Training of the workforce is the only good part of the company. However, the tactical training ends up in being a typical do-or-die sales profile. Management needs to be more organized and up-to-date with the conditions of the workforce as well as the clients and the training being conducted

Pros

A great in-houseTraining experience

Cons

Unrealistic Sales target in a highly competitive market

Best Place to work

It is the best organization to work with great culture with friendly environment. The management helped a lot in vital times. Less work pressure. Team member and colleagues are very supportive.

Pros

Great Working culture

A place to help you grow professionally

I joined DSIM after leaving an MNC.. and trust me it proved to be a good decision. Whether its about responsibilities, appraisal or opportunities, if you'll work harder and smarter, the management will give you the best. There are certain cons which are very common but altogether a good place to work for. You'll no where get appraised as like as at DSIM...If you'll prove yourself responsible, you'll be given free hand to show your creativity.. No extra work pressure. no body pokes you in between of your work except a few people... I personally grew as a professional, was appreciated for my efforts and received recognition too.. When selected among best employees(2016-17), was offered sponsored (accommodation and tickets) trip to Phuket, Thailand.. I was not able to go as there were some personal reasons, but my colleagues went..you can see the pics on company Fb page.. Overall, a place that asks you to be committed to work and then, pays you off with great rewards.. A place that offers you free boozing services once in a month.. I was reporting directly to company's CEO and he is really great, yet there is only one problem that he takes time to respond & become available..

Pros

appraisal, no additional work pressure, chilled out atmosphere

Cons

long working hours, hierarchy, unavailability of seniors to teach youngsters

Great Organization

It was a great place and a great team to work with. DSIM has got a great workplace culture. The management is very friendly with everyone. The company offers good incentives and several opportunities to grow and develop your skills.

Pros

Great working culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2