Delhi School Of Internet Marketing

Delhi School Of Internet Marketing Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

great work environment with nice colleagues

How to do the multiple tasks within short span of time.i have learned basics about Digital Marketing.Learnt how to deal with different clients with their queries.

Pros

Monthly office party

Cons

sometime long working hours.

Not Long Term Job for me.

Huge pressure of sales. No satisfactory walking going to generated at centre, resulting fails of targets of sales. Good Salary packages and on time salary culture. All staff are well educated and understanding.

A place to help you grow professionally

I joined DSIM after leaving an MNC.. and trust me it proved to be a good decision. Whether its about responsibilities, appraisal or opportunities, if you'll work harder and smarter, the management will give you the best. There are certain cons which are very common but altogether a good place to work for. You'll no where get appraised as like as at DSIM...If you'll prove yourself responsible, you'll be given free hand to show your creativity.. No extra work pressure. no body pokes you in between of your work except a few people... I personally grew as a professional, was appreciated for my efforts and received recognition too.. When selected among best employees(2016-17), was offered sponsored (accommodation and tickets) trip to Phuket, Thailand.. I was not able to go as there were some personal reasons, but my colleagues went..you can see the pics on company Fb page.. Overall, a place that asks you to be committed to work and then, pays you off with great rewards.. A place that offers you free boozing services once in a month.. I was reporting directly to company's CEO and he is really great, yet there is only one problem that he takes time to respond & become available..

Pros

appraisal, no additional work pressure, chilled out atmosphere

Cons

long working hours, hierarchy, unavailability of seniors to teach youngsters

Productive and fun workplace

They are good employers.But working hours are more.They also do not provide any additional benefits.This is grat place to work with to get experience in digital marketing field.

Pros

salary

Cons

no additional benefits

Productive but poking

The company is good, give good salary hike as well but they dont trust their employees, and there is no job security as well. if the company doesn't like you they'll through you out of the company. Lot of internal politics

Pros

Higher salary hikes

Cons

Long hours, Over time, No payment for overtime

its good to work here

I get associated with DSIM in April'16 However till my experience is pretty good and Its good to work here. I started working with expert in Digital Marketing field and it feels good ti be here

Pros

Friendly enviourment

Cons

Sales pressure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?