Delhi School Of Internet Marketing

Delhi School Of Internet Marketing Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

A place to help you grow professionally

I joined DSIM after leaving an MNC.. and trust me it proved to be a good decision. Whether its about responsibilities, appraisal or opportunities, if you'll work harder and smarter, the management will give you the best. There are certain cons which are very common but altogether a good place to work for. You'll no where get appraised as like as at DSIM...If you'll prove yourself responsible, you'll be given free hand to show your creativity.. No extra work pressure. no body pokes you in between of your work except a few people... I personally grew as a professional, was appreciated for my efforts and received recognition too.. When selected among best employees(2016-17), was offered sponsored (accommodation and tickets) trip to Phuket, Thailand.. I was not able to go as there were some personal reasons, but my colleagues went..you can see the pics on company Fb page.. Overall, a place that asks you to be committed to work and then, pays you off with great rewards.. A place that offers you free boozing services once in a month.. I was reporting directly to company's CEO and he is really great, yet there is only one problem that he takes time to respond & become available..

Pros

appraisal, no additional work pressure, chilled out atmosphere

Cons

long working hours, hierarchy, unavailability of seniors to teach youngsters

Great Organization

It was a great place and a great team to work with. DSIM has got a great workplace culture. The management is very friendly with everyone. The company offers good incentives and several opportunities to grow and develop your skills.

Pros

Great working culture

Productive but poking

The company is good, give good salary hike as well but they dont trust their employees, and there is no job security as well. if the company doesn't like you they'll through you out of the company. Lot of internal politics

Pros

Higher salary hikes

Cons

Long hours, Over time, No payment for overtime

Good Company

Best Company, Get an opportunity to learn alot here. Trainers & Counselor work really hard to run this org, hatts off to all of them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi School Of Internet Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2