Delhivery Pvt. Ltd

Delhivery Pvt. Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Good learning outcome but stressful

good learning experience in logistic field. Seniors are quite helpful.But job culture is very stressful.Do not appreciate or give recognition to employees.No perks and extra benefits.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Long hours, no growth

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent.Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they

Labour Class Job

worst working culture, all most all employees are illiterate basically company required labour class man power Salary is very low comparison work.

Open ground to achieve most knowledge of e-commerce

It's really an awesome experience working with Delhivery.Except Compensation structure , every criteria of Delhivery is outstanding.Proper work culture,On ground training,Well defined management & Org Structure , High productive Automation,One of the best tech(HQ) & Supportive Tech Team.

Pros

Different verticals to observe & learn under the same roof

Cons

The open work culture and opportunity to learn stands out at Delhivery

1) Open Culture - management is approachable and cares about their employees, very friendly work culture.2) Peers and Seniors are really good and of helpful nature.3) I have always felt proud of being a part of my team (Technology) & Delhivery, because of the amicable work environment.The only problem is work life balance isn't very great. There will be many times in a year, where you really want to / have to stretch given the work load, however it depends on an individual how they manage their time.So it's average work life balance.

A lot of things to learn

Improved Leadership quality Management skills developed here Team management Time management Last mile operation First Mile operation Business to customer services Business to business serivess

very help full nature of mangers

All the employ in delivery are genres helping nature.i like work culture and 5 day working in week.They treated employ as a recourse and office timing is good.

Pros

many pros

Cons

there is no job security

In one sentence, it's a excellent company.

Owner of this company is very nice and cooperative. Management team is also very good.Need a proper monitoring on team leader, due to whom a few staffs are not feeling well.

Salery not inoff

My salery not good because this is modern culture so we need more money to live long life. I expect more then 15000 per month this is only 10000 so I'm not like it.

It is fun workplace to work and good opportunity for exposure

It was good exposure around the Supply chain management and Logistics majorly for E-commerce within India. You will find new thing coming in i.e products,tools, SOPs. It was challenging situation during the peaks how to cater the maximum volume and fulfill all the orders during sales. So you might found it little hectic during that period but overall work culture is quite good. things are kept pretty transparent and there will lots of Q&A sessions with higher management.

Jobs at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Company's culture is good, HR and other operational team heads and team members are supportive. Work style is good, other fun activity there are game zone wherein employee can feel fresh up

Nice & a friendly environment.

Good workplace. All the team members are very helpful. At time of peak times all the seniors are help to clear the load in FIFO. Delhivery’s aim is to build the operating system for commerce in India.

Warehouse

Here I learn how to manage a lot's of user in different different shift, Hear ops team are actually very supportable.My first biggest task is this when one famous company come our side and me and my team provide the better IT support 24 hours.

Excellent workplace

Delhivery Pvt ltd is best organisation in the logistics feild workplace is very good , starting your career in wherhousing delhivery is the best organisation, very Supporting team.

Very good company for work

Good environment and culture to work and things to learn like how to build a good team how to motivate them . How to manage DC how to improve work culture .

Long hours in festive seasons working culture was best other than Uttar Pradesh Job security is 60% no flexibility in working as everything does not depends on work as it totally depends on Cluster or Area Manager Manager can promote without the hierarchy as if the lower level is his/her relative.

Pros

best atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours in festive seasons

Team work is strength of Delhivery family ,

The Delhivery Pvt. Ltd is very good company, i have being work here since last two years. Team support is strength of our team, i am very glad to work as employee

Pressurise environment

We took all day in work specially when we put our extra efforts and get results we make our day. I learnt many thing like team management , handling . Planning and much more. Managing a good team is a key to get success in your area .

Pros

Some free hours in a day

Cons

No vacation

Loved my time at Delhivery

A typical day at work entails setting up work for yourself, the best part of this process suggests that one would learn better on the job. The management is superb, the flexibility offered gives people to be more comfortable in their jobs. Hardest part partly was to set up processes but that may be a generic statement for any company. Overall, my best learning experience

"A good place to work"

I worked at Delhivery full-time (More than a year) 1. Very friendly work culture. Top management is very helpful and you get to learn a lot 2. You can speak to anyone about anything without being judged.

Pros

Good environment to work in. People here have helping nature .

Cons

Not find one.

A startup company with good growth

A startup with good growth and most important serving to almost all major companies in india Management is young and hardworking with down to earth attitude workplace culture is average tuff to maintain work life balance because of no saturday offs and no flexi offs no salary issue, comes on time

Pros

salary on time

Cons

tuff to maintain work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Delhivery Pvt. Ltd with