Delhivery Pvt. Ltd

Delhivery Pvt. Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

All are helpfull and we do our work as team

One of the best company in my knowledge w.r.to workaholics management is supportive team members are great.salary at time to time.manager helps to solve corporate issues.

Pros

Feild allowance

Cons

He is the best company in delivery

Time is most important.Hard working.Honestly work. This is the best company, it should do less honestly and give time, the rest is the best person in career

Cons

Good learning outcome but stressful

good learning experience in logistic field. Seniors are quite helpful.But job culture is very stressful.Do not appreciate or give recognition to employees.No perks and extra benefits.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Long hours, no growth

N/a

They are 3 shift work in delivery company.morning shift last mile work.secound shift first mile work /FM pick up process. And 3 rd shift carting and lode sorting.

Work flows softly

There is no proper timing for the duty some time it will start early so times it will start late also in some times there work is heavy work in that time too late

Pros

Extra payment

Cons

Heay time

Open ground to achieve most knowledge of e-commerce

It's really an awesome experience working with Delhivery.Except Compensation structure , every criteria of Delhivery is outstanding.Proper work culture,On ground training,Well defined management & Org Structure , High productive Automation,One of the best tech(HQ) & Supportive Tech Team.

Pros

Different verticals to observe & learn under the same roof

Cons

The open work culture and opportunity to learn stands out at Delhivery

1) Open Culture - management is approachable and cares about their employees, very friendly work culture.2) Peers and Seniors are really good and of helpful nature.3) I have always felt proud of being a part of my team (Technology) & Delhivery, because of the amicable work environment.The only problem is work life balance isn't very great. There will be many times in a year, where you really want to / have to stretch given the work load, however it depends on an individual how they manage their time.So it's average work life balance.

extra work

lots of load and not balance work life 24 * 7 calls and mails totally disturb of life. bad team members and not security of job at all have to work on holidays also

Pros

nill

Cons

All top to bottom management

Great atmosphere

Thanks for giving opportunity to work for delhivery logistics.i will give my best for company growth and this days (covid-period) work for eccentionl service is lucky for me.

Nothing to say

Nothing to say I had a good time over here and now want to move to new challenges with all the skill set I have This journey has been really fruitful for me and have understood how to take immense pressure

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No work life balance

Jobs at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Salery not inoff

My salery not good because this is modern culture so we need more money to live long life. I expect more then 15000 per month this is only 10000 so I'm not like it.

Delhivery company has good atmosphere and good people working there nice

Salary and allowances are provided from company and it is big company. and also company s network is very big. the company is moving couriers and provide delivery services and its very nice to work there...

People here are very rude never try to understand your problem.

Working here was very tough because no one is there to listen you except the ground team but you have to listen to your seniors at any cost without exception. I felt very bad working here as My salary with respect to work was not satisfactory and working hours actually not tight you have to give your family friends time in work.You take leave of no use as even on leave you will be asked to work from. Home.

Great

I was so happy to work here. I spent a wonderful time of my life here. Nice company and great company. I think that it was very well time of my work schedule.

Fast paced set up with excitement

Great place to learn and grow provided one is ready for an unstructured setup with short deadlines. The management is easy to approach, however, there are shortcomings too like any other company out there.

Company's culture is good, HR and other operational team heads and team members are supportive. Work style is good, other fun activity there are game zone wherein employee can feel fresh up

Stressed and Productive

It was very hack-tick working environment.Management was not good as to provide the required support to Employee.There is no job security and no future scope.

Warehouse

Here I learn how to manage a lot's of user in different different shift, Hear ops team are actually very supportable.My first biggest task is this when one famous company come our side and me and my team provide the better IT support 24 hours.

Good company to work for.

Company is growing fastly in India.I had good experience of working with company and environment was also good. Anyone can easily learn the company software and it is easy to handle.

I like

I like this company work environment and management has good. Many opportunities will be come to us for this company. I enjoy a lot for working this company.

Work environment is pathetic because they take people in less salary and do not respect the employees, without any notice they shift in any warehouse.

Their is a lobby system in delhivery in which they kept their love one employee in their favorite place and manager of warehouse is abusing the employees if work is not done on time.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Work environment is pathetic and very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Delhivery Pvt. Ltd with