Dell Technologies

Found 2,796 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,617 reviews

Dell Technologies insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun workplace.

Good company to work with.Great work culture.Good Management.Career Growth.Global team.Fun at work implemented at office.Management encourages work from home.

Pros

Nice pay

Cons

Nothing much

Productive and fun workspace

Good place to work with good growth. Flexible work hours and decent pay. Good collaborative environment with valued inputs from colleagues and seniors.

Good Company to work for

Good company to work for Many offices in BangaloreFriendly people Latest technology to work for during Digital Transformation in Dell IT. Introduction of new Pivotal processes has fueled the growth

Pros

Job security, opportunity to work on new technologies

Cons

Nothing as such

Productive and Challenging

Latest technologies Very challenging Work Life Balance.Fast paced and works like a startup. Can learn a lot. Friendly team and managers. Benefits can be improved

Pros

Latest technologies Very challenging WorkLife Balance

Cons

Compensation

Productive and fun work space

Productive and fun work space.good management support and nice place to work.Work life balance is goodWork from home optionNo pronsVery good challenging work

Pros

Productive and fun work space.good management support and nice place to work.

Good company. Growth is based mostly on merit. The more technically advanced and problem solver you are the faster you'll move up.

There were not any strict working hours. Experienced people you can learn a lot from. Healthy deadlines that keep you on your toes but not put too much pressure.

Pros

Free coffee/tea. Cool office. Fun outings.

Cons

Not any honestly.

flexibility is good but pay and benefits are par from industry

Need to improve in the belowLearning new skills less challenging workgetting promotion is not easycompensation&benefitsLike part is:flexibilitywork-life balancenice team membersjob security

Great company to work for

One of the finest company to work for has great culture and good colleaguesNot much deadline oriented and people can show laid back attitude. Difficult to drive internal transformation

Dell is an amazing place to work at. The most important part of dell and what makes it the most fun place to work is the Open desk policy. Where not even the Director of the organisation have his own cabin and sits amongst the other fellow colleagues as one of their own.

Best Place to work

I had been working with DELL for more than 5 years and its been the best place i had ever worked with. Very friendly managers who actually sees your potential and trust you . ALso good recognitions for the work you are doing. Very secured and safe workplace with 100% work life balance.

Pros

Wfh, Friendly

Fun workplace

Worked in networking domain for Dell switches/routers developing networking OS. Work life balance is good. good learning curve. Hikes are decent. if you perform well, you get rewarded accordingly.

Alle sind akzeptiert

Meiner Meinung nach ist Dell ideal für eine inklusive und innovative Arbeitsklima und auch ein gutes Geschäft eine lange und eine lohnende Karriere durchzuführen

Pros

Inklusive Arbeitskultur

Cons

Manchmal zu viel Nummer- und Umsatz-orientiert

Better workplace to learn and experiment

Overall Good organization.I working in this organization from 2019,managing most of the client location in India.Good understanding with Manager. Thats all

Pros

Appraisal

Cons

Work Life Balance

Just an awesome Organization to be part of

Dell is one of the best organization to work in. Awesome work culture, great work life balance.You have always learning opportunity open, Remote working opportunity is great.I see people working here for last 20 years or so, hence you can make out how awesome the organization is. Leadership is great and they will always help you to learn and grow.

Pros

work life balance, quality work, good compensation, great leadership/management, learning opportunity, job satisfaction

Cons

N/a

Dell- learning platform

I was a fresher when ?I stepped into DELL. I was desperately searching for a job to learn an earn experience. But no firms were ready to take a candidate without having any prior experience. In that way I would say DELL is holding that "guts" like they can train their freshers like me and create an "experience" .DELL gave me the opportunity to learn, Confidence to build my career, Supporting me to improve my skills and Life to live. Now its time for me show gratitude on DELL.#LIVELOVEDELL

Good environment for growth

Work timing is flexible. Team members are supportive. Good office facilities. Moving towards new technologies adoption. Management is good. Overall great.

Excellent work culture..but night shifts

Lot of scope to learn and grow if you are talented. Good cafeteria, appealing ambience, good infrastructure, occasional team outings as a respite in your regular work flow etc.

Pros

Excellent work space..food

Cons

Night shifts..

Strong training of products

I would like to recomend to work in Dell. It is great company to work with. It has great potential to be part of the company. Only one thing I recomend that company to work on is team management hirarchey.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

It's really amazing and fun work place

Good workplace for freshers who just finished their graduation and fun place to work. They will motivate our extra curricular activities. I was enjoying to work in this company.

Pros

Free coupons

Cons

Short hours

Not so good

No career growth and routine work. we will be pulled into multiple activities(even support) as well. No work on trending technologies. Not friendly...

Dell is a great place to work and you learn each day working together as a team and also the culture at Dell is commendable. Women who have long break from their career are welcome. People who are specially able are welcome and are highly motivated by the leadership team. Work life balance for women is at Dell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,966