Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Showing all 10,524 reviews

Good environment for growth

Work timing is flexible. Team members are supportive. Good office facilities. Moving towards new technologies adoption. Management is good. Overall great.

Excellent people to work with

The staff that I worked with at this company where some of the best in my career. I appreciated the work ethic, as well as the caliber of people that they are.

Lots of work but management had no direction

Pros: lots of extra time to work on reaching your career goals, such as studying more.Cons: Management changed often, first manager was great and 2nd was not.

They have fun activities for every holyday

it was not enough training and the trainer would get mad easily, so when you are actually working you would need to figuere it out what to do and looking for people for support

Pros

nice eviroment

Cons

lack of training

Best place to work

Overall, this is a great company that genuinely cares about their employees. Plenty of room for growth - but you have to work for it. It’s competitive but leaves plenty of room for opportunity.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Flexibility, diversity culture, result oriented and good strategy

I love working with Dell Technologies in the above perspectives. I felt my voice heard and my values contributed to the company and team being recognized.

sur de ses valeurs et de ses produits

A l'époque Dell a fait une énorme progression par rapport a la concurrence ceci était un grand avantage commercialement parlant.Par son mode de distribution et ses nouveautés technologiques

Pros

Nous étions sur des produits proposés

Cons

les clients devaient attendre pour avoir leur commande100

Good environment & learning and people

Clear job scope, good environment & people (multi-cultural) and good C&B. Learnt many apps/DB. Expose to become IC and Mgr role. Work Life Balance is there. Team building is also there.

Pros

Clear job scope, good environment & people (multi-cultural) and good C&B.

Cons

Sometimes they have VSS or change of biz model

What a Company is Supposed to be

Dell Technologies is a fantastic company to work for. From Michael Dell on down, leadership not only focuses their Teams attention to making the Customer Experience a great one, but also focuses on their Teams individual success. Leader lead, not manage and Managers coach and take care of an individuals HR and career path.

Pros

One on one conversations during the year, career path coaching, provides a clear vision on statement of direction, provides the tools to ensure each Team member has what they need. everyone to challenge processes, encourages individuals to grow

Cons

Most of HR is self service.

Overall great people and culture

I worked as a contractor. I think the training period could be extended as there is so much more to learn. There are plenty of resources and people available and they offer you a mentor and coach during your contract period. There are more than 20 different platforms to use and again so many resources. I was informed it would take a year or more to really start to feel knowledgeable in your role. The hiring process is really competitive. Workload can be pretty stressful, as it depends on how many accounts you will manage if hired on. Overall an ok experience.

Pros

Continuing education; excellent work culture; leaders willing to help you improve

Cons

As a contractor I did not have paid time off or holiday pay.

Jobs at Dell Technologies

See more jobs

Empresa dinâmica

A Dell, é uma empresa muito dinâmica, com um ambiente de trabalho muito bom, chances de crescimento profissional, salário ótimo, benefícios também.

Pros

Refeição na empresa, benefícios, salário...

Cons

Não tem

Endless opportunities, Great benefits

I have held a couple of positions at Dell. It is a great company to hop around and try new roles. I have had great support from management in each of my roles and continue to expand my network as I grow within the company. The benefits offered are here are great and the company seems to be always making an effort to improve them even more.

Lots of opportunity for women

Company has a goal by 2030 that half of employees will be women and more and more will be in leadership roles—so good opportunity for advancement.Growing your business/sales is a must-Quarterly online trainings required.-at the start of Covid and WFH, more of an emphasis has been put on logging activity to show use of time Dash – a little downer, there!

Pros

In the retirement plan – there is a back door IRA option

Cons

Lots of silos, fragmented data to glean from – not all in one place!

Good company to start your career

-A lot of very smart employees.-Career advancement opportunities.-Company culture is a little disappointing in comparison to other tech companies.-Some teams are not very inclusive.

Great place to work, nice work-collaboration environment team, and great tools for do the job!

When you are considering applying for a job at a specific company, you need to read the reviews of the company in order to be sure whether you would really want to work for that company. Going through the company reviews will also give you a better insight into the work culture and other information about the company to help you prepare for the job interview. This is exactly what I did before be a Dell employee...Dell is a huge company with an amazing portfolio, capabilities and the place where you desire to made a great professional career.

Pros

Work tools, colleagues, compensation, career plan

Great place to work in.

I was employed by local agency in Limerick and got 6 months contract. Job was very easy and pleasant to do. I met a lot of easy going people and was satisfied.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Short breaks

Work in Dell

Dell pays attention to the work experience of employees, and builds a comfortable work place for employees. They hope everyone can be treated fairly. I am enjoy working in Dell.

Excellent work culture..but night shifts

Lot of scope to learn and grow if you are talented. Good cafeteria, appealing ambience, good infrastructure, occasional team outings as a respite in your regular work flow etc.

Pros

Excellent work space..food

Cons

Night shifts..

Sehr guter Arbeitgeber, interessante Arbeit, sehr gute Atmosphäre

Sehr positive und spannende Arbeitsumgebung in einem führenden HighTech Unternehmen. Innovativer Arbeitsplatz mit netten und sehr professionellen Mitarbeitern und Management

Pros

viele Benefits wie Altersversorgung, Kantine etc

Excelente

Uma empresa excelente para se trabalhar, sua cultura é um diferencial.

Strong training of products

I would like to recomend to work in Dell. It is great company to work with. It has great potential to be part of the company. Only one thing I recomend that company to work on is team management hirarchey.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,922