Dell Technologies logo
Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Found 278 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,478 reviews

Good

It is a good place to learn and earn. Can indulge with fellow members without any hesitation, friendly environment. Night shifts are the only drawback and less salary.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Salary and Night shift

Worst

There's no humanity. I worked here for 8 months. They sent me out telling that I didn't achieve my target, just like that removing my ID card, when I was 2 months pregnant. Worst.

Prodictive

I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time Pros * I am fortunate to have a terrific manager that encourages working with a mentor to help hone my skills * Dell provides many benefits such as points that can be awarded and redeemed as well as monetary awards * Vacation. In a time when many technology companies have eliminated vacation Dell is very generous with its vacation policies * Great teams! Cons * Company is still working to move into providing software and hardware solutions

Productive and fun work place

relaxed and friendly environment to work , work life balance, fun enjoying . flexible timing hours to work, management is so good , package is excellent

About dell International

It is neither good nor bad company. Job nature is stressful. But every good manager and team lead in almost every team on the floor. Biggest disadvantage is it have only drop facility. No pick up available.

Worst

Good

In my Dell experience is very useful for my life. It's give more valuable lessons and give more training like time keeping, quality. About difficult is nothing because I like this field. In working culture is nice and give positive attitude.

productive and efficient work place

Software Engineer with 2 years of professional experience. Proficient in C, C++ and Python programming languages, including Linux programming. Determined, persevering and flexible team worker with good presentation and communication skills.

Workplace culture is good

Actually i worked in dell bpo, it most enjoyable part of the job, management is good, workplace is good, recommed for freshers not for experience people

Nil

Full night shifts Salary hike is very low. Maximum hike is 4 % No career improvement. Feel unsafe zone. No personal skills developments and only typing we can improve

Jobs at Dell Technologies

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Always productive

On. Time working and majorly finishing the target... Every day would be 1300 has to be finished within 3pm.. Which has been major tax and I ill be completing everyday.. That Wat I learned.

Pros

Cab facility

Cons

Some time long hours Like O. T

Good place to work as we get good salary and good exposure to technologies. Working as full time employee learnt a lot. flexible work and time to get balance between personal life

Great company to work with

To me, Any company is a combination of Company culture, Leadership, Management & Teams. Fortunately, i have had an opportunity to get everything the best and very nice place to work with.

Worst

Management is worst. No humanity. HR is worst. Should not throw out a pregnant woman in working hours out of the job without any information. Should give importance to a pregnant woman's feelings.

Pros

Good place to work.

Cons

Management is worst.

Start your career here

The best thing about Dell was the client Athena. Great client and because of which people started to join crazy for them. Apart from that the management was always about cost reduction and politics was as usual.

Productive and Great place to work

Great environment to work ------------ A place where you can go after your aspirations and roles. ---------------------- Great management and co workers

productive and fun place

productive and fun place best people best team best management best infrastructure best cab facilities best co workers best cafeteria best place to learn

Good

My first job Since it was my first job I have worked with more interest. Because of few personal reasons I have moved to other company.. But it was a flexible shift.

Pros

Break

Cons

Break

Be ready to work on Shifts

Since the company caters to US Market, expect the work to be in Night. Also, be ready to serve more than 10 hours as there are some stingent targets to meet.

Stressful life for Medical Coders

Unimaginable targets being set for the employees and expect unreasonable quality of work. Though we had pick-up and cab drop, even the most resourceful and knowledge coder could not survive in select specialties.

Pros

Fun days and festival gifts

Cons

Highly stressful and too much expectations of Managers

Productive and Fun at workpalce

Very Good nature and attractive place to learn new things and it also very fun will be filled in the work place. The job nature is very Good in terms of very friendly environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,900