Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Found 67 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,564 reviews

Good

Good and enjoyable work place. Professional environment. Supportive staff and management. Good response from HR team. Safe place to work.

Excellent place to upgrade knowledge. colleagues are very helpful and friendly and easily approach management very easily reachable very fun place to work

Good for fresher

Good organisation for fresher for their initial level of learning and development. But wont suit for experienced candidate for their career development. Night shift and shift hours is worst part here

Collaborative Work

They're giving opportunity to delivering best in industry. Gave more supportive environment in work . giving fun in thw work to avoid stressful situations

good for freshers

DELL EMC isa great place to work with perfect balance betwen personal and professionsal life My 9 years of experience with DELL is a very productive and resourceful experience.

Overall good experience

Great pleasure to work with Dell. Good infrastructure and skilled management. Immense opportunity offered to employees and very good security for female employees.

Productive and fun at work place

Good experience with Dell now it's NTT data and very productive and we have lots of fun . Good facility they providing. Best complete CPC and join as medical coder at Dell gives bright future. They values our experience and way of working, knowledge. If we perform good we get next position early.

Pros

They have good medical room, bunker room, gym, transport

Cons

Normal

Excellent Work experience

In this concern i got an opportunity to develop my key skills like Team Management, Time Management. This organisation concentrate on employees benefits.

Pros

Very good infrastructure

Cons

nothing to say

My Review

It was a nice experience while working in this organization. Dell is a nice company. I was a Laptop & Workstation Service Engineer. Here I have learned lot of technical terms & also i was a team leader with 10 members.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?

Nice and flexible workplace to work.

Please create more opportunities to learn make more sites in Tamil nadu. To improve our extra curricular activities organise some sports tournaments and cultural activities.

Pros

Team Movie day

Cons

Work hours

fun work place

I have enjoyed lot in dell systems there is so many fun activity they conducted i had good memorizes very good place to work TL very awesome Place to work with Fun

Pros

free transport

Cons

extension

Job security

Brand for the company will give proud. Many learning and updating programs conducted, events and fun at work takes place, easy going team leaders and co workers

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Short hours

Fun Place

This is a Fun place. It is not a company. similar to this is a cinema theatre. waste company. no salary hike and no promotion. waste interviews. managers talk very bad.

Pros

enjoyment place

Cons

waste company

Exciting place to work, nice team, fun at work ,

I never worked company like that, Superbb atmosphere, My nature of work is am working for 3rd parties called CRAS in USA. i will resolve patient dispute.

Working With Good Fun at workPlace

Good Environment to Work and Get Know more Knowledge. Worked Multispeciality. vast Area Of Working and get more Software Experience in healthcare records.

Excellent Work Place

This is an good leading company, good environment and lots of fun activities and employees enjoyed in work place with tension free. This company is good.

good workplace

my project client was bough by Access healthcare in the year of 2016ending so i move from dell , but dell is the one i work without strees, good place to work

Corporate culture

You can enjoy your work and nobody will questioning you. at any time you can take break. but they will always look only your productivity. if productivity and quality is good then you will be treat like king,

Nice evironment

Overall good except salary.nice job easy to learn...good environment... Facilities wise all good...only the draw back salary package very poor.... Nice ..

That's a great atmosphere to work in DELL.

I learned how to face the problems and unity. The hardest part of the job is night shift. And the most joyful part is colleagues. The management side is very friendly manner.

Pros

encouragement

Cons

over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,944