Dell Technologies logo
Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 146 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,476 reviews

Best Place to Work !

I joined Dell in 2003 in Bangalore. And enjoyed a fulfilling career of 10+ years. I gained the opportunity to 'Grow & Thrive' with the organisation where I worked in various roles and geographies including India, APAC, USA & EMEA.

Not an enjoyable place to work

Provided technical support and created work-flow dispatches for the issues experienced and reported by the commercial clients and individual consumers for their laptop/desktop systems. After working for 2.5 years, does not feel like an enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Salary and employee benefits

Cons

No meal coupons or free lunches, boring, stressful and work pressure

Fun workplace

amazing time. Professional environment. Encouraging opportunities. Great facilities. Friendly staff. Approachable management. Easy to interact with HR.

Organization that improves your skillset

Dell has been a tremendous employee centric organization from past many years. It gives you enough opportunity to groom yourself in a corporate environment along with brushing your skillset.

Dell has been an amazing place to work

Felt. Proud to work on site food was awesome health issues were addressed asap leaves were also granted can and travel was safe proper hygiene across building

It is very much flexible and relaxed environment proportional to sales number.

It is very much flexible and relaxed environment proportional to sales number. Very helpful people and good training modules. Very good for freshers as well.

Productive and fun place

Working in EMC Dell Technologies no words its a better place to work. One of the finest companies I have ever worked with. The management is simply superb. They do provide feasibility to learn the upcoming technologies in the market. Be upgraded with new storage boxes which ever EMC introduces. Provides certification vouchers for free to write certifications. Had a chance to learn how to interact with stake holders, talk to them in solving some critical issues with in stipulated period of time.

It was productive

No work/life balance. Fast paced environment.

There is no work/life balance in this company. Our shifts changed every month, just when your body starts to get used to the old shift. Login hours were of 9.5 hours, minimum. I only used to stay at home for 10 hours, rest of the time was spent in travelling. There is a cut throat environment and the management is horrible. They do not want to train you on something you are not good at, they will just shove it down your throat and if you don't perform, you will be probation. No matter when you go to cafeteria, you will always find HR staff there holding their coffee mugs and sitting in groups which makes me believe that is the most chill job in the company! I never wanted to go to work because of my horrible manager. I finally quit after 6 months.

Good company

It's a good company to start with and stay for long, it takes care of your financial needs and very good culture also, you can think of taking retirement from here.

Jobs at Dell Technologies

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

Nice and fun place to work

Extremely helpful environment Get to learn a lot about new technologies in terms of laptop Provided with ample amount of training to get you going on production floor

Customer satisfaction and growth

Dell believes in ethics and values and also work for customer satisfaction. Dell is transparent towards its employees for growth and maintaining brand value.

Productive and fun workplace

The hardest part of the job is sales because if you are unable to meet the target then forget about working at dell. Most enjoyable part of the job is when after every 1 hour tea and snacks are served on floor and one gets enough time to chat with their colleagues and manager. Technically one can learn a lot at dell. Work culture at dell is very good.

I joined Dell as a fresher and I learned about corporate in Dell. dell taught me how business works. I was able to use my theoretical knowledge in the Organisation and was able to work on real time issues.

Fine company to start only if learning is all u want.

Company offers great learning experience. But work is monotonous more or less. Not much variety in work. Bad pay, mgt is avg. Not a professional place at all.

Pros

Location, some part of work.

Cons

Bad pay, monotonous work, mgt

Productive and fun place to work

employee friendly Good Management Great work culture and good policies for DELL Employees Hardest part of the job : company policy did not allow the thrid party employee to be on the company payroll even though I worked for 10 years and proved my worth. The company should definitely absorb the performing employees

Pros

company policies were employee friendly

Cons

Policies for third party employees should be looked into as well

Productive and Fun Place

The people in Dell are all very cooperative. The shifts usually stretch the normal working hours. The good part of Dell is that people/ trainers are always ready to help. Good office infrastructure, availability of gym, ATMs, cafeteria etc. is there. They do not approve leaves easily.

My first job as Tech Support

It was a Voice Based Process. Primarily a Technical Support to Clients over phone. But later the Sales was added with mandatory minimum sales you need to do Per Day because of which your shift may be impacted. Left it for good

Hectic work but yes enjoyable

If would given another Chance to work with this firm want to work again. I can go in support also. Working with Dell is lifetime experience for me. But now want to work in noida.

Pros

Free parties

work culture is very good

Helps you to maintain Balance between work life and personal life. and Good salary with job security and market exposure . Management at Dell Gurgaon India Site is very helpful. Lot of opportunities for people with work experience and also Beginners. Easy Training programs keeps you updated with current Market Programs.

Great Fun

This is the best BPO in worked so far. I was in UK shifts, which mean go to the office at 1-2 in the afternoon and come back at 10. We skip the normal office rush hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,900