Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,564 reviews

Independent and Rewarding Workplace

Independent and Rewarding Workplace where you get flexibility to work and focus on results. Overall brand is great in terms of ethics and processes but is stuck in multi hierarchy structure.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Slow Decision making

Productive & Friendly Work Place

1) Every day I am Focus my work.We tried to finish the work every day. 2) I tried to do some unknown work with my senior, and tried to learn how to solve this kind of problem. 3) Our senior staff are too much careing.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Wipro not Dell

I have been part of the Wipro and Dell was a project there. I would not be able to rate Dell as a company as I have not been directly associated with them.

Technical details on Storage.... Was in Pre Sales team. Handled East, Bangladesh and Nepal. It was a good experience in IT Storage at EMC

Pros

Technical people

Cons

Exams

Coordination, purchase & monitoring, vendor delevopment

1) Responsibility of entire purchasing of 440 kV, 765 kV Transmission Line material. Executing supply of material as per Indent and Project requirement. 2) Monitoring the supply of material with complete documentation process to be provided at project without any obstacles. 3) Arranging payment to supplier against supply of material. 4) Arranging documents from supplier for billing to our client such as Powergrid Corporation, APTRANSCO. 5) Arranging Bank Guarantee from supplier for advance payment and supply of material. 6) Working on SAP. 7) Opening of LC from various bank against supply of material. Thus I daily monitor and execute as per requirement of project. I learned to purchase monitoring, time management and coordination for execution. All Co-worker are very co-operative. Hardest part is supplying of shortage material to project, and supply of theft material at project. The enjoyable part is day to day work.

Pros

Tea and Coffee are free

Cons

8 Hrs working, no extra hour sitting

Kolkata

I join Company at fresher 12 sep 2012, I am very happy, but till now I want change the Company for better operchunity.

Pros

1:30

Cons

Good company to work at kolkata

Company is good . But salary and work culture is not up to the mark .

Manager, Electrical

Freedom in work place,decision making,Inventory management,safety in work place, Balance in work culture with personal life. Overall the organisation culture is like traditional government culture. Needs to improve management information system with coordination in all departments.

Pros

Freedom in work place, decision making, Inventory management, safety in work place, Balance in work culture with personal life

Cons

management information system with coordination in all departments

productive & well managed

a very good place to work. a good company for electrical engineer to star with the carrer.

it is a laboratory based company, they deal with calibration

it is a laboratory based company, they deal with calibration,in that company i get opportunity to learn about various instruments and i am also visited many industries all over India for my duty. but i am not satisfied with my previous job because i want to work in a core industry,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,944