Dell Technologies logo
Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

Found 91 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,476 reviews

Dell is Beautiful and fun loving place to work

One will never say Dell is not a good place to work. It offers you immense learning and growth opportunites. Your Manager will always be ready to help u .

Pros

Career Path

Cons

Na

Great enviorment

First thing you will notice is great environment. people are very friendly and managers and top management is very approachable. overall they values their employees.

Best company to work in mohali

Excellent company to work with..Learned a lot from the company to how to deal with the customers and to resolve the queries.When moved in sales the managers and sales managers were very helpful

Pros

Free cab

Cons

No cons

It was my Dream Job

Enjoyed every moment working at Dell. Great work culture, amazing people to work with. Great Leaders, abundant of growth opportunities and best learning time.

Pros

Best Place to work

Loved the tenure with Dell

Dell was and will be my love when in comes to working in a corporate world, it has made me what I am today, A perfect customer service person.. Would recommend Dell to everyone who can move to Gurgaun or other Dell sites.

Tech Support Job

Big company, Big structures, Big training period. The company is run like a well oiled machine. Great place for freshers to start out at to understand how a professional environment works.

Fun company and vibrant work culture

First company which helped me interact with people on a global level, taught me how to communicate , best training policy and teaching level . Learnt to troubleshoot laptops , printers and desktops

Wonderful company to work with

Work day is normal, learned many thing about quality and management. Superb work culture.Nothing was hard to learn because so much help is provided.everything is enjyable.

Pros

everything

Lovely company

It has lovely work culture and gives awesome opportunities to grow and excel in life. The only things I left was due to night shift in India. Rest all a perfect company to work with.

Fun place to work for.

It was my first company and there were few people who helped me to grow professionally. It was a great learning process with Dell and people there were also very supportive.

College out of college

This was my first playground where I realised no more school or college days in store for me. Team was like family and manager was like an elder sister. Everything that I am today is because of my base. And my base is in those 4 letters HSBC.

Customer Service at its best

The Organization taught in the best way how to deal with customers in Americas. How to be approachable, friendly and patient while dealing with customers. I am positive, this experience would certainly come in handy in my jobs here.

Excellent work culture

Great experience of teamwork. Made customer interaction a delight. Team leads were a great help. Extended night shifts were the only concern at times.

Pros

Excellent learning - Customer Support

Cons

Continuity in Night shifts.

Best

Who does not know about Dell International Services private limited. I worked in Dell for amazing nine years and the professional that I am today is because of the work culture that I was associated with in this organization.

Pros

Night shifts

Cons

Pay package

Very good company to work for

very good environment good staff good management good cafeteria reliable company good transportation very good work life balance

Pros

good company

Cons

shift timings

nice place

nice place to work. so many people om work. liked my part of job. helping others with their problems. higher management bit fussy. lower management is ok

dell was awesome

Starting from the process, management, environment, work culture, fun in office and team spirit was very high and awesome. Home pick and home drop was available. every week employees use to get an amount to purchase something for home.

Very productive & interesting work place

It was indeed a very great learning experience with Dell International as I have learnt so many good abilities & leadership work skills during my tenure of service with Dell. The routine task & issue resolution process was one of the biggest skill which is I am applying in my professional & personal life. Its improved my vision & productivity to complete the task in define time bound manner also during the training session with my coworkers & junior staff I always use to describe them about my great learning experience with Dell International.

Pros

Free transportation

They closed down the mohali center

They closed down many of their centers over the years due to loss in revenue and cost cutting, leading to loss in employees trust.

Great building and work environment

I worked with dell for 1 year. It was a great pleasure working with dell as I have learnt lots of technical knowledge and great work environment.

Fun Place

Nice Organization to start your career in BPO sector and fun learning place for fresh graduates, provides intensive training for its employees and gives a very fresh environment to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,900