Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 2,781 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,531 reviews

Dell- learning platform

I was a fresher when ?I stepped into DELL. I was desperately searching for a job to learn an earn experience. But no firms were ready to take a candidate without having any prior experience. In that way I would say DELL is holding that "guts" like they can train their freshers like me and create an "experience" .DELL gave me the opportunity to learn, Confidence to build my career, Supporting me to improve my skills and Life to live. Now its time for me show gratitude on DELL.#LIVELOVEDELL

Good environment for growth

Work timing is flexible. Team members are supportive. Good office facilities. Moving towards new technologies adoption. Management is good. Overall great.

Excellent work culture..but night shifts

Lot of scope to learn and grow if you are talented. Good cafeteria, appealing ambience, good infrastructure, occasional team outings as a respite in your regular work flow etc.

Pros

Excellent work space..food

Cons

Night shifts..

Strong training of products

I would like to recomend to work in Dell. It is great company to work with. It has great potential to be part of the company. Only one thing I recomend that company to work on is team management hirarchey.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

It's really amazing and fun work place

Good workplace for freshers who just finished their graduation and fun place to work. They will motivate our extra curricular activities. I was enjoying to work in this company.

Pros

Free coupons

Cons

Short hours

Not so good

No career growth and routine work. we will be pulled into multiple activities(even support) as well. No work on trending technologies. Not friendly...

One of the Best company to work

ProsWork-life balance Good managementVery understanding team membersGreat support for learningVery healthy work cultureConsI am still looking for cons, didn't come across any

Productive and Good place to work

Manager was Good. Straight forward, Encouraging and Supportive. Supportive Team. I liked my job very much and had good office atmosphere to work. Salary was good . Good place for women to work.

Work life balance

Really nice working with Dell, people here are friendly will supports you in work and it depends on your team mates and project also, sometimes work pressure is also there but overall you can manage and it's good company to stay

Pros

Team get together, flexible timings

Cons

Work load got increased due to WFH situation after Covid

Fun workplace & amazing Job culture

The management was so supportive initially when I was a fresher. A lot of interactive sessions used to happen in order to built the required bond with our colleagues. The trainers and management were also super cool and supportive.

Jobs at Dell Technologies

See more jobs

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse,

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse. The company has a well since of direction and fairness to the employees.

Very good company U get good benefits Good work culture You can learn new technology Very flexible Bit pressure during deployment times else very good company

Pros

Work life balance

Best Place to Work !

I joined Dell in 2003 in Bangalore. And enjoyed a fulfilling career of 10+ years. I gained the opportunity to 'Grow & Thrive' with the organisation where I worked in various roles and geographies including India, APAC, USA & EMEA.

Good Place to work

A lot of stress given to Employee benefits, work-life balance. People-friendly managers. Process-oriented, culture and values are given importance.

Pros

work life balance.

Not much

Great place to work, pay and benefits are really good, work environment is great, Managers are approachable for any kind of assistance and guidance.

Good work culture for career people.

Advancement is good. The growth may not be that much. Overall the engagement is good where management tries to keep work force motivated. The stability is good if you know good networking.

Pros

stability

Cons

growth

Experience with dell

I was working great with company all sudden i went through an accident and i taken 15 days leaves hence in thos days i expected to get support from my teams all i got it my agreement ended all sudden an am still not satisfied with that step from my team .Also about the company is too good and well succeed it will give well experience to develop the carrier and future growth and also never loose the dell opportunity.

It’s a wonderful organisation which gives you lot of scope for learning. Good career growth, fair salary and good management .Only con is restructuring often and job security as head count reduction happens every six months

Pros

Learning, salary, hike etc

Cons

Yearly twice head count reduction happens

Average

The business unit i worked is ICS Consulting practice , I worked here for 48 months time , The senior leaders were not supporting the business unit growing and continuity . They were not focusing and for business growth. eventually The vertical got closed within 10 years of time . The Major route cause is Lapse in envisaging the outside market and lacking of process adherence of the company.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

No Proper Vision, Mission

Good Company to settle down

Pros: Good Promotional hikes, Work life balanceCons: No skill wise growth. Team politics.If you want a company which can give you good work life bal

Its very good company

Dell is a very good company and everyone can prefer for job safety. Its like government job. No one can fire if you are permanent employee in Dell. Its good

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,925