Deloitte

India2,908 reviews

Found 2,908 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,296 reviews
balanceculturefirmexposurehikelifelearningproject

Good WLB

Good career progression, good work life balance, decently challenging work, decent pay, smart colleagues, leadership could be better- a lot depends on your perception rather than performance.

Professional environment for growth oriented people

Deloitte was a great place to work. There are oceans of resources for us to improvise. There are countless doors for opportunities. Except time, we have everything there. Despite of the work pressure, the work environment is great.

Pros

Cons

Bad work life balance

Deloitte insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction

We can maintain Worklife balance.work environment is very good.

I have joined this based on my experience I have in IBM TRIRIGA.I Feel very engergised working with my team managers and peers and there was times where we have very less timeline to finish off our enhancements and as a group we have delivered to client without having any defects raised.

Pros

Worklife balance is good

Lack of project opportunity

There is a lack of project opportunity, for a data analyst/developer they provide irrelevant job like copy and paste. The work life balance is not so good.

Cons

Lack of project opportunity

Inclusive and Fun place

Work life balance is good. Perks could be better. The office infrastructure is amazing. Lot's of scope to learn new skills with market leading online course providers

Productive and multiple perks

Work culture is good. They care about about their employees. A lot to learn. Conversion rate from probation to permanent is low. Happens purely on performance basis.

Work life balance, flexible and productive

All the employees are treated equally with no biasness or discrimination. Flexibility of work, work life balance maintained throughout. Medical and financial benefits given.

I am working as Senior consultant here and had good exposure in terms of learning and growth, nice company to work with sometimes work is challenging as well depends on the project as well

Pros

Cons

Long hours, stressed some times but it depends on the manager

Good experience

It was an Excellent experience at Deloitte and i to had been a part of its operations. Manager and senior leaders are employee friendly. The perks and benefits are good and not to be missed.

Pros

Reporting from office

Cons

Working from home

Tax analyst

Good place to work for the only complaint is, I worked in US tax so it gets really hectic during US tax season (Jan - April) and you will be expected to work for a minimum of 60 hours a week for 4 months (you need to spend 80+ to get those 60 billable hours).

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Gets really hectic during season

Good company to work for. Provides you with the best knowledge of the work and industry. Good company to start your career with. Good Networking opportunities are available.

Highly fast moving paced life

work life balance is myth, high pressure is there, learning is great, salary is less as per the work. You are on your own. If you have a engineering background then here is nothing for you, if you are a commerce art or economic student then this is the place.

Good learning opportunities

Good learning opportunities . Flexibility to move in different technologies if you prove your worth at first. Good learning opportunities . Flexibility

You can learn many things

We will get to know many people and will get a lot more experience in various disciplines. Stress is really high and work hours may extend in accordance with the work

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Stress, Long hours

Amazing work culture

Flexibility in working hoursBest in work cultureAmazing managementHelpful and supportive mentorshipPushes one to expand skills and networkgreat teams with driven professionals

Great place to work for.

Great place to work in. Good work culture. Good infrastructure. Friendly environment. We can learn a lot of things here and develop professionally. Enjoying my job here.

Wonderful work experience

I have wrkd almost in all domains of Cyber and strategic risk, and TBH I got wonderfull hands-on experiences, which boosted my Career! Gratitude Deloitte!

Pros

Experience

Good experience

Good place to work.Flexible work timings.good pay and allowances are provided in addition to salary. Mainly your work life depends on your immediate senior and manager.

For me Everything was good

Good place to work on, You can manage your work life balance easily. you can learn and the managers and every one are quite open to everything you need

Pros

awards and recognition

Cons

nothing

- Supportive management - Very people-friendly HR policies - Poor work life balance but one also cannot get into this field expecting to find WLB- fast paced work environment

Good experience

Good learning opportunities. Good and helpful people to allow you to settle down in the organisation in a very comfortable manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with