DEN Networks Limited

DEN Networks Limited Culture reviews

I have spent 4.10 years at Den Networks Ltd. Since, joining it was great place to work. Flexible timing, concessional lunch, 5 days week culture. After 2.5 years, things become changed viz., timing became strict, lunch became costly as compared to earlier and alternate Saturday off. By the ways, overall good experience to work with DEN :)
Good understanding between Team Leader , HR is good and guide the employees and some time asking some ideas from employees, and encourage them with stars of the month awards. its amazing
Pros
free launches
Really wonderful company.great place for work. I have always enjoyed my work.company has always motivated their staff. Now company is working in pan india & currently in No 1 position in broadcasting media.
At Den Networks Ltd. you are always being rewarded with additional job responsibilities when you do well.HR Culture and policies are very good. Collegues are more supportive.
Pros
Reward with additional perks
Cons
Long Hours
Nice Place to Work Here. Every day is joyful & productive just due to every one is helpful & Friendly. Learned many aspects Relevant to my job profile.
Pros
Friendly Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours
i am currently working of Headend Accountant & my work place tilak nagar Distributer office & my co workers my team
Den is a listed company..so there is always something new to learn..when ever we have Board Meeting that day is always challenge for us... our management is very supportive and proactive,,,co-workers are always helpful to me..as we have over 100 subsidiaries..Filling Balance Sheet in XBRL was the hardest part of the job...most enjoyable part of the job was to apply new things in daily work...