Dena Bank

India56 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Great Place

A great place to work. Great place to grow. I would work here again if given the opportunity. A great place to start your career then either advance or find another opportunity.

Growing intelligence

I have exited to this company.. I like computer work. I also interesting the working life. Then different type of new ideas. Very smart mind in to the new project.

It’s nice place to work there

I like to do work there. Every thing has two sides like coin as is for here it’s good to work with Dena bank it’s government body so best feature is to job security. Another thing is to have many opportunities to draw your career graph high.

Pros

Limited hours only

Cons

Less allowance to swo B

Learning & Growing Place

Good work culture. Exposure to youngsters. Security of job. Opportunity to get fast track promotions. Branches at various states and still trying to explore at more places.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

The retail banking experience mixed with exposure to advances and recovery and opportunity to work at various places and departments. Good experience

Good learning experience by touching almost all aspects of retail banking. The Bank awarded me the opportunity to learn and grow in every aspect of life.

Pros

Good Social Life

Cons

Less pay package in comparison to other banks

good experience

very good job for ecperience... but a big problem is that there are very little branches near of Ahmedabad. there are many branches in village areas and I enjoy to work in village but the branches are so much far and there is a big problem for transportation

Pros

na

A Govt organization

Being a government organization, Dena Bank provides good opportunity for persons with Commerce background. The organization follows good pay structure for officers. Growth path is charted and clear for ambitious employees. But being a government organization, at end of the day one may feel dissatisfaction in work life, as there is no real recommendation for hard worker. However this is compensated by having posting nearby hometown so that one can enjoy quality social and family life.

Pros

Job Security

Productive and enjoyed working

The management is good , the co worker helped a lot and guided the correct way , learned a lot , work life balance and majorly enjoyed working in the Dena bank

Competitive and challenging workplace

1....Day to day work is monotonous and tedious. 2...i have learned the art of customer behavior study and handling them while selling banks products and services. 3...the management is not quite friendly and approachable 4...co workers are helpful and friendly. 5...balancing the work life and personal life is tough and not practical. 6...I like most while dealing with the customers..

Pros

job security

Cons

improper work hours

Secure Job

Secure Job, a nice place to work, with plenty of leaves available. Job pressure is only during quarter end or financial year end.

A bank with a large network. However , was working in branches with continuous shifting and transfer, which i believe limits ones growth to reap the benefits which one has sown at a place in terms of value addition to the institution.

Cons

Transfers

Dull place to work but teaches many aspects of finance and accounting

A typical day at my work place goes average.I m learning banking finance.The software used in my bank is Finacle.I have also learned using Ms excel.The management is good.My co workers are helpful.The hardest part of my job is i have to stay late at my workplace while the most enjoyable part is meeting new customers everyday.

Pros

job security

Cons

no appreciation for hard work;long hours of duty

Good freedom and support from management

Very good working atmosphere. Freedom of work. Supportive management. Good work / life balance. High mobility on account of transfers / postings.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Highly mobile job postings

swo surat

bank account opening customer relationship bankcasa it solution the hardest part of the job is cash counter

Pros

bright careers

Cons

Co-workers are supportive Young Employees are more innovative . Lot to learn from young senior Employees.

Pros

All type of incentive

Cons

Long Hours

System is so old.

It is a good place to work at. A fair work/life balance. A good support from staff and seniors. Friendly environment.

Pros

Timely work, no carry forward

Cons

Slow processing

Data entry

I learned how to talk with customer respectfully,give right information to customers after checking his identity and not to give any other detail to any other person, i enjoy very much and co- workers support me lot they help me and came to know came to know we should not share any information with wrong person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dena Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5
  • Dena Bank
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?