Denave

Delhi, Delhi5 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

salarylearnprovidelifeteamopportunitygoodcompany

worest exprience

They not give as our insentive . They allwys pointing for extra work . Seniors are not sportive . If u not complet ur target seniors said come to the office today nd sing ur regintion letter

Pros

they give nothing - bonous, insenive, overtime

Cons

its vry bad exprience

It's a good company to work

It's a good company to work They help to grow up in your field even they help to employees if they facing any problems in there job even they provide salary and incentives on time.

Denave insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Interesting and good work experience .

I have gained a good work experience of handling team and working in pressure to achieve targets for my company by collecting data . I have to work with a team here which consists of 9 members called fwp (field work personal) , we are in Marlboro cigarette project, where these fwp collects data of consumers from market and I have to supervise them by visiting them and by checking the data they are providing is correct.

Cons

To work out of station

Inside Sales Specialist

• Augmented revenue by10% and market share by 15% through the implementation ofsales strategies Live Chat Option • Developed strategic and operational sales plans which resulted in 10% increase in overall sales and gross margin • Amplified customer base by 5% through maintaining effective relationships,after sales Support

Great and learning opportunity for me

Learned a lot and very friendly team around me. They helped me to get hands on various telecom equipment as time went I become individual team player too.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Denave?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Denave with

Learn about Denave in Delhi, Delhi

Denave reviews by popular job title

• Denave
  • Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?