Denave

Denave Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi5 reviews

salarylearnprovidelifeteamopportunitygoodcompany

Nokia & Microsoft devices

There i had great product knowledge about Nokia and Microsoft devices. There i get a chance to improve my confident to next level and i did it. i got awarded three times for my best performances.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Mobile Telecom company

Start day with sales team for achieving target and checking senior lever mails and instruction for getting good achievement. entire team was very supportive having good enjoy with team and get lot of experience of marketing.

Denave insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Overall, working here helped me a lot to become a successful person with professional ethic and balancing personal life.

*My day begins with team meet where we all plan things to do for the day, we discus concern areas, focus areas and try to get solution in open forum. *As a Quality Auditor, really got good opportunities to work with projects like Microsoft B2B channel Management for Microsoft partner and also got training over MS Anti piracy Campaign. It helped me a lot to know about the business culture around the would and was best experience in handling partners queries in order to support their business. Apart from Microsoft, I was part of Intel Servers and Adobe Anti Piracy Campaign. *Office Management has provided really good working culture. We can approach anyone for help. As Management always focus on timely delivery of projects but on other hand it also take care of its employee's personal life. Management do organize Quarterly Star Awards. On any festival Mgt also organize theme parties and celebrations. *Company's one motto work as a team and every team member is always ready to help each other, they respect every individual. If any team member is having good at any skill, he try to teach that skill to other members of the team as well. for this we all use to plan work accordingly to attend that special session for one or half an hour on decided days. *Hardest part of my profile was to make other team to work according to new plans decided under Six Sigma projects. Then to over come this, we started to arrange Quality Sessions for Managers and Team leads and inform them about the Set Goals and its benefits. *Apart working with such a motivating work culture, the most enjoyable -

Productive And Dynamic Environment

Denave is a good organisation to work with.Purely Work oriented company. Good management system.

Pros

saturday and sunday off

Cons

no transport

Great Company to Work

Great place to learn and grow. Based at New Delhi India. It offers very promising career and growth path professionaly and personally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Denave with