Denken Solutions Inc

Denken Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Productive and good work environment

I feel happy and energetic while working in Denken solutions. Denken is a company that treats all employees with respect. The management here is good and they take good care of their employees. I feel like some things need to be improved and I hope the same will be done in future.

Pros

salary on time. work environment and supporting management

Cons

free lunche

Productive and Fun to work with Denken Solutions.

A great place to work, with no hierarchal presence in the work. with supportive management who help us to mix up with work culture. supportive team leads.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No Free Lunches

Workplace

I learned a lot about recruitment here. Company is paying incentive and salaries on time. When comes to enjoyable part we will have FUN FRIDAYS on Alternate weeks.

Pros

Manager is very nice

Cons

Productive and great place to wrok

Everyone I work with is passionate about their jobs and collaborates well with other teams." "My ability to relate to my managers is what makes this place great." "Pushing our dream and values. Good places for people to work and flexible work patterns.

Fun work space

Feeling very happy to join this company. And developing good communication skills and learning how to work and how communicate with candidates. And here everyone has friendly nature and we have good management. We fully enjoyed it when we are volunteering to participate in celebrating occasions.

very fun work place

iam very happy to share my feed back to work in denken solutions its very supportive company in any situations. management is very fast response from employees problems clearance

At Denken you can grow and learn

Working at Denken almost for 2years being so helpful and am seeing the growth of my career. Also our manager is so helpful at completing our tasks and reaching our targets.Not only working hard , at Denken we do celebrations of every occasion.Adding to that I experienced good placements for our direct clients.Our Denken vendors are so responsive and giving interviews for almost every candidates we submitted.Overall its a good company to grow yourself.

Pros

working culture

good

good company and good culture working here is not a big issue.It is fine working here. pretty good work/life balance

Opinion

No Bad, I'm very happy and glad to work in this company. Everyone supported me when I'm in a low situation.Management is good and in the workplace, we have all facilitiesThe hardest thing is once if getting an offer from a client gathering all the credentials things from the candidate or holding the candidate for onboarding is tough.Every day is a learning day and every day i ll enjoy along with my work.

Learning day to day, self-upgrading

*From day one I started learning regarding the job. I learned more through listening & by experience. *The more the responsibility the more we can learn as well.*People around are very helpful and flexible to reach.

Productive and Innovative

Its a challenging field, with encouraging colleagues and team who help in completion of the tasks.. The fun friday is a stress buster day. But lack of appreciation for the work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denken Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Denken Solutions Inc Reviews by Location