Dentsu Aegis Network

Dentsu Aegis Network Employee Reviews

India39 reviews

Productive and fun work place

The company has a Greater vision. started here as a fresher hence It was a big opportunity to learn and grow in digital industry at this company considering a diverse clientele they have. i have been mentored by some industry stalwarts who i am still in touch.

Goood

Good place to work But their is routine work There is no new things to learn But Manager s are all good nice place to work so better friends can join

Not a right company to work

Not a right company to work and management is not fair with the performance reviews etc. Employees who are going for badminton playing during weekend they are more protected by the management to support and sustain resources.

productive & fun culture

good experience.i started my work from this company.i learned here from basic which help me to my future.very helpful people connecting with me around this year.

Finance and Accounts

Good and well culture followed in the organisation. Financial benefits are good allow you take decision. i enjoyed my tenure with the organisation and suggest people to join

Productive & Fun Place

Pros People are amicable Good work-space and office Flexi-work hours in office Cons Ambitious but lacking a growth plan Long long hours (often working weekends from home), due to lack of clear plan

Lot of Learning opportunities

I had spent a good time at WATConsult, Dentsu. They provide a lot of learning opportunities. I had to shift to Dubai and so I had to leave the job. I wish I could have worked there more.

Great Environment to work, Management is supportive right from the beginning.

Work timing is flexible , which is really a blessing when you are travelling from one end of the city to another. Management is great and totally supportive whenever we need them. Team Collaboration and support is also something I would like to highlight. Teammates are supportive with positive outlook.

Productive and fun

- A great place to learn work and hone your inner talents - Seniors were extremely supportive and appreciative - Allowed me to be a part of many prestigious projects that further helped me to learn the finer nuances of communications

Its good working there

Freedom was given during work, That's the most significant thing an employee wants. Employees are amicable that you won't find any discrepancy, overall attention towards the employee are perfect.

Pros

Outing

Cons

Coordination

Great place with great people and culture

Being my first stint at digital marketing, Grey will always hold a special position in my life. It has been a fun & learning experience at Grey while catering to some of the biggest clients in the wold.

Amicable work environment with heaps of learning

Dentsu being a global brands offer enough opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge asserting your career development. The colleagues are really helpful and they follow a strict work life balance approach. Intolerant towards any form of harassment and racism. Equality and Non-biased approach towards individual.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Low pay scale

New and diverse experiences

Milestone has many different scenarios of the advertising world, where using traditional and Outdoor media, a brand can attract eyeballs and achieve their brand goals.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours

Cons

Unorganised

good place to work

good workplace to work place to learn lot of thing in Dentsu aegis you will get lot interaction with other teams you can learn business strategy easy to reach management

Pros

na

Cons

na

quality work

learning environment, minimal politics, Cross-functional training and chance to learn something new. many opportunities were given to get exposure to the live scenarios - dealing with clients, gathering requirements, analysis and interpretation and then modelling a media strategy under the supervision of media strategist

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

Good

Dentsu aegis network is an advertising Agency. Total experience with dentsu aegis is 14 years. i had stated my carrier as a billing executive to senior commercial manager.

Fun place to work

Dentsu Aegis is an aggressive company with highly aggressive and competitive team that is motivated and has been working for a long time. With diverse functions and teams working all together, culture is shaping up pretty good

good place to work

Its a great place to work, friendly workplace,good environment, fun activities for the associates to get involved, rewards and recognition, festival celebrations, Good experience with the company and many more memories to remmber.

Cons

My point of view about my company

My overall experience in this sector was quite new for me because we are CSR advisory agency. Learnt about NGO partnerships and CSR project alignments with their brands, my line manager is based in Mumbai so handling projects at their own and weekly reporting to Mumbai. Good environment and new learning about media working. Hardest part of my job was to get consultancy charges from NGO partners and most enjoyable part of job was to monitor old projects and provide them new ideas as a part of extension activities.

Great culture and opportunities to learn

The most enjoyable part of working here is the smart lot of people who are always devising innovative ways to solve for business challenges. Focus on deriving technical solutions to achieve maximum work efficiency is what sets DAN apart.

fun loving envirement

nice working with this agency... i have started as fresher here but then i have learned a lot with help of my team members. team members are very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentsu Aegis Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dentsu Aegis Network with