Desh Bhagat University

Desh Bhagat University Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

As a fresher not bad for me. Good experience.

Not bad,Good environment,Good staff,As a fresher it is good place for development of personality. But startup salary package is very low. I am not satisfied to salary which paid by university.

Pros

Lunch time 30 mintus

Unprotected, unproductive and no place for growth

Person selected only if they agry to work at low cost . They give you initially limited work and if the candidate complete their task at timely and correctly then you have to face a lot of task even you don't have knowledge about this or even it not related to your field. Teaching and administrative work have to finish symontaneously. After some time person found that they don't have time to student and for teaching purpose.

Pros

Stress are available in free there

Cons

Working 8am to 5pm and work finished at night not before 12am

Desh Bhagat University insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Non motivational

There is nothing to work, No motivation, too much politics, they dont pay on time, salaries are too less, environmental is worst to work. The university is not good for job.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no promotion

I gain skills such as confidence and communications.

That was a place for real learning for future. I learn lot their regarding teaching, and other essential work. While teaching, I gain lot of confidence and enhance communication skills.

Not good

I not getting salary on time . Management is not good. Sunday is also working most of the time. Stressful working experience. Staff is not coporative.

Pros

nothing

Cons

sunday wroking

Was a great experience

Working in dbu was grt. I enjoyed to work nd feel the place like another home to me. Management is cooperative and helpful. Anybody can easily settle in this enviroment in a small period of time.

Best University and top rank university Punjab, IndIa

This is a Desh Bhagat University. I am a Digital Marketing expart here. I would like to tell about the university. The facility is very good here the teachers are well educated and experienced. The campus is fully wifi and digital. The University is offering smart and advance classes. All the teachers are good here. The University is great and advanced.

Financial crisis and beurocratic nature of administration

Loss in running the University and hence affected the work culture adversely. The beurocratic nature of Local Administration disturbed the whole environment.

It was productive and essential for my development

While working there I had discovered my true potential and was a progressive journey. I was provided a peaceful environment to work which wouldn't let me distract which I loved the most

Pros

Flexible lunch hours

Handsome salary

Very nice opportunities healthy condition major career guidance and many more to come over and play with you and your family a very happy with your service and they make it to the meeting with the team and I will be there at the same time and place and I'll be there is well with you too baby

Pros

Of course

Education Place

Gud university working enviourment is very good. management is very good of this organization.. also here job culture is awesome. I learned so many things in my IT Field the management encourage employee and motivate the employee

MY Experience

Desh Bhagat university is a wonderful university, I spend more than 13 years in this company and company treat me a family members. all management are very good and cooperative, Many new things i learnt in this university. Company give me awards time to time. WE have celebrated lot of function in this university . Working is hard but enjoyable

Pros

Wonderful experience, cooperative management, Opportunity to learn new things day by day

Cons

no financial growth

At time of the Inspection , Admission and Registration etc.. I gained the more experience in this institute Good Organization I enjoyed my job as work is worship.

Productive and Fun Workplace

It was good being a part of the university. The faculty and staff was very interactive which made the days spent most memorable and enjoyable one. Furthur, the exposure that I got while teaching the students their has been very helpful in my carrer.

Good workplace and also good environment

good environment good working good faculty members also a good teaching . They gave the salary at exact time . They provide free Internet . They provide good teaching environment .

Pros

Free lunch and tea

Cons

Free lunch and tea

I have so got so much experience from this institute

I have worked there for almost 4 years. I have so many good and bad memories from this place. Teached 5-6 subjects there. Was the incharge of NSS and Sports too..

Satisfactory

It was not so productive because i gained theoratical knowledge more than practical. The culture was good. The focus was to fulfill the requirements of pupils. No appreciation was there if you have done extraordinary thing. Less exposure and less motivation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Desh Bhagat University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Desh Bhagat University Reviews by Location