Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Fast paced environment with mediocre management support

Decent place with minimal work life balance. Growth depends on your team and manager. Pays decent hike and other benefits. Competitive work environment with cutting edge technology.

Pros

Free transport, Leaves

Cons

Work life balance

Productive and fun workplace

Place with good opportunities, supportive management and teammates with competitive environment and lot of good opportunities to learn, earn and grow.

Productive and fun workplace.

Productive and fun workplace. Job security.Competitive. Employee friendly.Good work culture.Productive and fun workplace.Productive and fun workplace.

Great employee benefits with constant drive towards cost saving

Deutsche Bank is a great employer for someone who want to retire in the company. The benefits that company provides are ample and to the industry standards.Although the Management perspective for the past few has been cost saving, the employer is really helpful to their employees in the time of need.However in the advent of pandemic the hiring freezes came into action and with employees leaving the work life balance got effected.The pay is less than US counterparts as far as my profile is concerned but it is good within range of industry standards.

Pros

Free dinner if stay late Employee transportation Internet claims Education sponsorship

Cons

Slow decision making from management Stagnant growth opportunities

Nice workplace to achieve more things

Good environment nice work placeI learn lots of good things I have good experience Such good job Best carrier job this And many more knowledge in this field.

Excellent Bank, good work life Balance

Good bank to work with, senior management is very supportive in India. Bank culture is very good, make it simple principles are followed. Good leave benefits.

Cons

Growth is slow

Learning new things

Till today there was great experience especially for me . it helps me to how to work Corporate office and help to learning new things mainly I like Deutsch Bank environment it's enjoyable.

No work life balance.

No work life balance..stressful environment........ long hours working. They expect you to work on weekends and holidays.. learning wise it's good.. they pay good salary.

Pros

Good learning opportunity

Cons

Long hours working, weekend and working on holidays

Productive and Fast paces work style

I have learnt many things in Deutsche Bank like.Managing escalations Applying logic before doing any taskAs in Deutsche Bank in my team escalations are quite normal as we are the team who onboard clients and after that clients can start trades.So it's a mixed feeling of winning in stressful situations.

Pros

Free coffee and Tea

Cons

Stretching as you never know if any case will escalate

Good experience

It's was great working in DB, work life balance was best, I have learnt a lot and also had been to Frankfurt office, overall highly recommend for others

DB was a dream company to work there and this was very exciting culture. Would love to rejoin DB

Db is a very good company for broader opportunities within company along with job security. However compensation part should be improved. Db is employee friendly company and does a lot for employees and betterment of individual growth.

N/a

DB is a good place to work and to start a new career. I have learned many things which will definitely help me in my future prospect. It always depends on performance.

The perfect work-life balance

The organization takes care of its employees. There is a proper work-life balance when we work in this organization. The pay was fair when compared with market scenario. Good place to work.

Competitive and rewarding

My experience is a good mix of all aspects. Normally for an employee, liking the work place matters primarily for three reasons either the profile is good and the person likes it too, the people and advancement of the career. I had some of toughest days but luckily the same didnt get overlooked. It was rewarded in an apt way. It is a good place for growth no doubt compared to other banks.

Pros

Career Advancement, Transport, etc.

Cons

Work load is enormous

Great please to work at and good learning experience

Despite the office being location at the world infamous Sakinaka, I never dreaded going to work, unless ofcourse if you are travelling from the western Suburbs. The number of eating places nearby adds to the confort of working at Deutsche Bank Sakinaka

Pros

Location and nodal conveyance

Cons

They moved out of Mumbai

Great work place

Deutsche banknwork life was employee friendly. No muchbwork load. Congenial environment. Policies for women safety are in place. Overall excellent company to work with. Incentive system for highly skilled workforce. Project related work for individuals. System/ process automation. On job training modules are strong pillard for a company to sustain in this competitive market.

Pros

Free Refreshments

Work place

As per I have seen this bank is have a very good work culture . Management is very friendly and higher level people understand the lower level people feelings

Pros

Good management

Cons

Nothing much I have seen any bad

Deutsche Bank is a Bad place to be in

What yu call job security is totally absent in Deutsche Bank. Apart from that they make losses because of their bad policies to run the bank and they tend to recover it by cutting down on employees salary and bonus.

Pros

Cons

Very insecured and Red Tapism throught the organization

Productive and fun workplace

You can learn many corporate things here.you will learn here how to take ownership of your own work. you will learn here that how to manage your work with stress...and how can we maintain accuracy in the work with workload and stressful environment.

Overall excellent

Company is good with supportive management.. Learning atmosphere with skilled seniors. Learnt a lot on practical presentations.faced challenges with outcomes with the support of senior.

Friendly atmosphere

During this pandemic situation everything getting support from DB to get working more easier and friendly same i felt, But being Temp staff not able to secure my job as am giving my 100 % to my job ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deutsche Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,089