Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews

Found 909 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,030 reviews

Excellent Bank, good work life Balance

Good bank to work with, senior management is very supportive in India. Bank culture is very good, make it simple principles are followed. Good leave benefits.

Cons

Growth is slow

Nice workplace to achieve more things

Good environment nice work placeI learn lots of good things I have good experience Such good job Best carrier job this And many more knowledge in this field.

Learning new things

Till today there was great experience especially for me . it helps me to how to work Corporate office and help to learning new things mainly I like Deutsch Bank environment it's enjoyable.

No work life balance.

No work life balance..stressful environment........ long hours working. They expect you to work on weekends and holidays.. learning wise it's good.. they pay good salary.

Pros

Good learning opportunity

Cons

Long hours working, weekend and working on holidays

Productive and Fast paces work style

I have learnt many things in Deutsche Bank like.Managing escalations Applying logic before doing any taskAs in Deutsche Bank in my team escalations are quite normal as we are the team who onboard clients and after that clients can start trades.So it's a mixed feeling of winning in stressful situations.

Pros

Free coffee and Tea

Cons

Stretching as you never know if any case will escalate

Good experience

It's was great working in DB, work life balance was best, I have learnt a lot and also had been to Frankfurt office, overall highly recommend for others

DB was a dream company to work there and this was very exciting culture. Would love to rejoin DB

Db is a very good company for broader opportunities within company along with job security. However compensation part should be improved. Db is employee friendly company and does a lot for employees and betterment of individual growth.

N/a

DB is a good place to work and to start a new career. I have learned many things which will definitely help me in my future prospect. It always depends on performance.

The perfect work-life balance

The organization takes care of its employees. There is a proper work-life balance when we work in this organization. The pay was fair when compared with market scenario. Good place to work.

Competitive and rewarding

My experience is a good mix of all aspects. Normally for an employee, liking the work place matters primarily for three reasons either the profile is good and the person likes it too, the people and advancement of the career. I had some of toughest days but luckily the same didnt get overlooked. It was rewarded in an apt way. It is a good place for growth no doubt compared to other banks.

Pros

Career Advancement, Transport, etc.

Cons

Work load is enormous

Great please to work at and good learning experience

Despite the office being location at the world infamous Sakinaka, I never dreaded going to work, unless ofcourse if you are travelling from the western Suburbs. The number of eating places nearby adds to the confort of working at Deutsche Bank Sakinaka

Pros

Location and nodal conveyance

Cons

They moved out of Mumbai

Great work place

Deutsche banknwork life was employee friendly. No muchbwork load. Congenial environment. Policies for women safety are in place. Overall excellent company to work with. Incentive system for highly skilled workforce. Project related work for individuals. System/ process automation. On job training modules are strong pillard for a company to sustain in this competitive market.

Pros

Free Refreshments

Work place

As per I have seen this bank is have a very good work culture . Management is very friendly and higher level people understand the lower level people feelings

Pros

Good management

Cons

Nothing much I have seen any bad

Deutsche Bank is a Bad place to be in

What yu call job security is totally absent in Deutsche Bank. Apart from that they make losses because of their bad policies to run the bank and they tend to recover it by cutting down on employees salary and bonus.

Pros

Cons

Very insecured and Red Tapism throught the organization

Productive and fun workplace

You can learn many corporate things here.you will learn here how to take ownership of your own work. you will learn here that how to manage your work with stress...and how can we maintain accuracy in the work with workload and stressful environment.

Overall excellent

Company is good with supportive management.. Learning atmosphere with skilled seniors. Learnt a lot on practical presentations.faced challenges with outcomes with the support of senior.

Friendly atmosphere

During this pandemic situation everything getting support from DB to get working more easier and friendly same i felt, But being Temp staff not able to secure my job as am giving my 100 % to my job ..

Deutsche Bank is A good service provider.

I didn't work with this bank but ,if I will get a chance then definitely that will be golden opportunity to me. Good service provider to customer. Customer satisfied with the service.

Pros

Parties

Cons

very energetic place to work

Good place to work , employee oriented organisation... very good managers with helpful senior staff , With wonderful culture .. staff is very supporting with supportive teams and very good infrastructure.

Pros

Off site parties

Cons

Na

Overall ok

Overall ok. Culture is good. Management varies in all the divisions of the bank. Policy wise it is very strict and no tolerance is accepted. Bit on a slower side as compared to others in the market.

It is nice to work at Deutsche Bank

It is a place where things are well organised. Fun place & lot of Hard work goes together. A place to work hard and party hard. We had been to lot of outings etc. Great Place. Lot of Senior people to work with along with young generation. A lot of learning opportunity in terms of Managerial skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deutsche Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,085