Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews for Analyst

Good company to have work life balance and Located in one of the best tech park and lot of vendors in cafeteria, cab facilities are good especially, However here also management is not good.
As per I have seen this bank is have a very good work culture . Management is very friendly and higher level people understand the lower level people feelings
Pros
Good management
Cons
Nothing much I have seen any bad
Very good place to work. Work culture is good and get to learn more day by day. It's a German based company. They provide cab facilities. More important thing is, they are very focused on women safety. If a women is working after 7pm, they make sure that the women employee should be dropped at the door along with the security guard.
Good place to work , friendly enviornment and good management . Salary is a bit less as compared to other companies. Work is good but a bit stress ful due to deadlines
Happy employee of deutsche bank. Would like to refer friends. Provides all facilities to its workers. I have learned a lot of new things here, colleagues and management both are very supportive.
Started my career with Deutsche bank in India and I really learnt a lot being a part of Deutsche family in 3years, started as a student Deutsche helped to to shape my career and showed a path where I really need to go. Management and the people are the best in the company.
One of the best place where i have worked till now. Management was very helpful and employee friendly. You will enjoy your time working there and they will also give you the opportunity to improve your skill.
Plz ignore if u get job there you wot get good pay and culture management is relaxed and they will put in busy mode.every year we wil get very good hike like 3% or less than thst.
Beautiful work place. Good place for knowledge building and supportive work environment(colleague). easily access with management.Targets oriented place. Can expect extended hours in work.
Best place to work. Flexible work hours, good management. Awesome work culture. Fabulous diversity. Good opportunities. Only con is not great bonus and promotions
The work here is not that great but if you have the interest to learn then definitely you can take a lot of things with you. The work life here is amazing and people are too friendly in this organisation.
Good place to wrk, good & friendly management, lots of opportunity to learn. All level people are treated equally with good respect.Environment is awesome, feels like we are at home. Motivate people to learn new things, proper guidance about career growth.
It's good company. It has more branches accros the globe. And investment banking is my job now. I'm working as analyst in documentation derivatives. I suggest for freshers to join by giving good interview.
Good work environment to work. People Are so supportive and friendly within the organization. Overall good work place to work and the experience of working here is also good.
Pros
Good work culture
Very nice and fun working with DB, employees working will be recognized by giving them awards, activities, meetings and transparency. Overall it's a very good opportunity working with DB
Pros
Awards
Cons
Health care
Very healthy and friendly environment to work with.Projects are really good and HR is very effective,policies are strong for female employees..Only issue is low salary and benefits.
Good workplace to job in Deutsche bank every employee have good relations with each other and have good and safe workplace for girls. Every Indian festival they enjoy
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Salary hike
Deutsche Bank essentially focuses on its employee. They encourage its culture to be friendly. Perhaps, this totally depends from team to team. The overall work culture is really enjoyable throughout the organisation. My team was exception to the work life balance, as it involved more complex responsibilities. Management really addresses your issues, in some cases the issues are resolved while in some cases it becomes even more complicated. But that is part and parcel of every working environment
A lot to learn through different processes, helpful seniors and managers, located at different locations so interaction with colleagues at different locations is helpful too
Pros
Different CSR activities to take part in
Cons
Rotating Shift based jobs
Trust me the place to work at, started my career with DB and after 11 yrs still miss it. Amazing working culture and work life balance. Amazing employee engagement activities
Excellent workplace to learn and grow in the field of Banking and Finance. Good Corporate exposure to Banking norms and regulatory values. Overall conducive environment for professional learning and growth.